10

Mia's pov:
While Carlisle and Esme went to talk with the headmaster, the rest of us make our way towards the parking lot. They all are huddled rather close around me, making me feel incredibly safe and happy.
Like most of the times that happy bubble once again gets plopped by none other than my supposed sister. Guess luck never is for too long on my side.
„I know you are a cheap ass whore, but those are our men and women's, so fuck off." she seethes at me as we turn the last corner to get to the parking lot. The angry scowls on my new friends faces worries me a bit, but I do know that they are directed towards Isabella and not me. So I do try to stay calm. I after all don't want to risk getting another panic attack so shortly after the other one.
„It's ok love, no one is going to hurt you. We have your back, no matter what." Jasper soothingly says as he pulls my body tightly against his side. His left hand firmly placed around my back and on my side, offering the security I so desperately need.
„Did you hear me!? You may have Charlie on your side, but I will make sure to change that. I will not stop until you finally get everything taken away from me, just like you took my mom from me. We have treated you way too good anyway you dirty piece of trash!" Isabella keeps on threatening me while spewing every swear word possible at me. Nothing new there.
„That's enough!" a loud voice yells out over all the other noises. The sudden quietness feels deafening!
„Deep breaths Love, you are doing so incredibly well for us. Am so proud of you for being so strong." Jasper says who has pulled me completely against his chest the second Isabella started to keep going with her tirade. Strangely enough they did nothing to me. Not only because I already heard a lot of what was said, but mostly because being held in Jaspers arm like that feels way too right to even worry about anything else.
„Miss swan? Are you ok?" the same voice as earlier questions me way softer. Now I even am able to recognize our headmaster.
„I am so terribly sorry that you had to go through all of that verbal abuse all over again. Isabella is already on her way to my office accompanied with some of her friends as we speak. They each are going to face consequences, don't you worry." he further apologizes sincerely. It's easy to see that he can't believe something like that could even happen around here.
„It's ok sir. Jasper and the others where with me and protected me. So it thankfully wasn't as bad as it used to be." I thank him, as I hear people all around me inhale sharply.
„What do you mean angel? Those were very bad accusations and threats that she said. How can you say it wasn't too bad?" Edward ask me desperately and with slight fear in his voice. Seemingly slowly understanding how bad the abuse back in Arizona truly has been.
„I know. But I had you guys on my side. You protected me and Jasper also kept on telling me sweet stuff to keep my mind away from her actual words." I try to explain. That however is as the realization of all the other people listening in on what I said set into my mind, so I stop abruptly.
The clearing of a throat lets me look back up towards the headmaster that looks about ready to cry and explode in anger all at once.
„Why don't you bring our sweet miss Swan home? She surely deserves some quiet time." he tells the whole Cullen clan who quickly nod their head in agreement. Obviously more than happy to do just that.
„And miss Swan, you hopefully understand that everything Isabella said was nothing but a lie. So please don't even think about any of her shenanigans." he softly says directed towards me. Not feeling comfortable to answer vocally, I simply nod my head in understanding.
„Also please don't feel pressured in coming back to school until you feel ready. We all are more than certain that you will be able to follow along even if you miss some days." he quietly adds, yet he said it with quit an intensity to make sure I would believe him.
„Thank you." I mumble as he nods our way and then proceeds to call at all the other students, that still are standing outside to get back to their classes.
„Come on Love, let's get you to our home so you can rest a bit." Jasper says with a sweet smile. Immediately I can feel myself blush at the intensity he is staring into my eyes, yet I can't get myself to turn my head around.
„You are so incredibly cute Love." he lovingly says and even kisses my cheek. Then, without any other words exchanged, he simply picks me up, as if it's the most normal thing ever, before we then start to walk towards my car.
„Why don't I drive instead of you Jasper?" Edward asks with an equally wide smile on his lips as Jasper has.
„That way the two of you keep on cuddling." Edward adds with a wink towards me, which right away makes me blush even harder. Well, at least I no longer feel like all those other students are watching me, so I kind of like the attention from all of them, even though that's completely unusual for me.
„Do you want me to hold you on the drive or do you prefer to put on the seat belt and side cuddle love?" Jasper whispers softly as I finally get out of my inner monologue. I honestly would prefer it if he would hold me, but maybe that's a bit too much to ask? I mean, we only just met each other! Still I can't bear the thought to not getting held right about now and Jasper doesn't seem at all appalled against it either, so why not?
„Is it ok if you hold me Jasper? If not that's completely fine also." I ask and right away ask to give him an easy out if he wouldn't want to stay this close to me. Maybe he has a girlfriend? Isabella and Jessica both mentioned  separately from each other that they are their boyfriends AND girlfriends, so maybe there is in fact some truth to it? They all are very beautiful boys and girls, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have some special someone. Oh my god!? Hopefully I haven't made them uncomfortable throughout this whole day!? Or what if they will get in trouble with their significant other?
And just like that, all of my worries just vanish into thin air.
„Believe me shorty, if anything, Jasper is overjoyed that he can hold you even longer. Or does that beaming smile tell you anything differently." Emmet questions. His wiggling eyebrows make me giggle before I indeed look at a widely beaming Jasper.
„You are all just jealous that I was quicker in picking her up." he reply's with his tongue poking out of his mouth, as everyone suddenly starts to chuckle and giggle. Yep, that's something I surely can get used to!!