29

Jaspers pov:
„Can you pretty please let me get up Jasie?" my sweet love softly asks me. Making me whine lowly, thinking that my darling mate might want to leave me already. That's however as I feel her soft, small hand gently getting placed on top of my cheek. Her thumb right away starts to caress my cheek in a soothing manner.
„Can you look at me please?" she whispers lovingly. Giving me no other option as to do as she pleads me to do. So after one more deep breath, I open my eyes that right away clash with my loves blue ones.
„There you are." she smiles encouragingly. Even leaning forward to kiss my cheek, before blushing brightly with the realization with what she just did. I however can't help the huge smile that spreads all over my face. Loving the fact that my sweet mate just kissed my cheek all from herself. The feeling so incredible that I can't even put it into words.
„Sorry, I don't know what came over me." she shyly says. Her eyes seem panicked as if she is afraid of what I might do or say next.
„No need to be sorry. Quit enjoyed myself." I soothingly say and to further proof my point, kiss her cheek as well. Much to her surprise and joy it seems. At least her wide joyous smile lets me think so. Seeing her like this makes me even happier to call her my mate.
I don't know what exactly happened afterwards, the only thing i know is, that when my eyes focus once again, our faces are only inches apart, our eyes still fully locked on one another.
When I hear another loud ringing of a phone, we both blink a few times before we pull back from one another. At least as far as our close proximity allows us to. My sweet love blushing oh so beautifully for me.
„Excuse me real quick." Carlisle says surprised and slightly worried as he looks at his phone. The second he leaves my side I suddenly feel all lost and might I dare say alone. With wide fearful eyes I look around the room at my other mates. Still a sudden fear curses throughout my whole body when I see Edward close by. The whole room seems to cool of as my eyes once again seem to become unfocused.
„Jasie? Can you please help me?" my sweet mate asks, as my whole being immediately tuned every focus on her. Worried what my darling mate might need my help with.
„Can you please help me to the kitchen? I am really thirsty." she asks as I right away stand up to do as asked. My mate is thirsty, so to the kitchen we go! I don't even pause a second to stand her on her own two legs, as I instead simply hurry downstairs with her still bridalstyle in my arms. She also doesn't seem at all appalled to it, as she even cuddles herself even closer against me.
When we reach our targeted destination, I softly place her on the counter. That way I can quickly pure her a cup of water, before I once again turn right back around towards her. Her whole face right away lights up in utter thankfulness, as I softly hand her, her requested drink.
„Would you like some more water love? Or anything else? Maybe some snacks?" I ask. After all, my priority is to make sure my mate is well taken cared for, as well as happy. Her shy smile once again melts my heart for this precious girl.
„If it isn't too much to ask, i would like some more water." she shyly says as I simply peck her lips before refilling her cup once again. Happy that I can help my mate out this easily.
When she yet again drank up, she smiles widely at me, before she spreads her arms wide open. Openly asking for a hug, which I am more than willing to give.
„Thank you Jasie." she thanks me softly as my heart nearly explodes in joy. Happy that my mate is perfectly happy as well.
When we both hear some more feet coming towards us, I turn around while also making sure to hide my sweet love. I after all don't know who might be coming our way. Therefore I prefer to be overly cautious than sorry later on.
The second I however see that it's only our other mates arriving, I relax right away. Even more so, as Alice simply keeps on walking towards us, until she stopped right in front of the both of us. With a wide smile she opens her arms just like my little love only just did, before she pulls us into a loving hug once again.
„Love you baby boy." she whispers lovingly into my ear. Even pecking my sweet spot on my neck, without our sweet mate noticing it. Her show of affection and love, once again helps me calm my nerves down completely. While at the same time my heart opens up all the more for her. After all I love it when my mates tell or show me that they indeed love me. Makes me feel all the more special and safe within our relationship.
„You feeling any better honey?" Rosalie questions with worry rolling off of her. Once again intensifying the feeling of love my mates truly seem to have for me.
„Yeah, thank you." I quietly say. The feeling of getting all cared for slowly help calm my nervousness down even further. What also feels good is, that not only they seem to care, but also my sweet love. She after all right away seemed to understand that I wasn't feeling safe at all, and without hesitation, or even questioning it, helped me concentrate on something else. Which definitely makes me appreciate and love my sweet little mate all the more.
„Don't worry my friend, your kids are perfectly fine and I can't wait to welcome you here as well." we can hear Carlisle talking on the phone as he walks into the kitchen with a soothing smile on his face. Allowing the last bit of uncertainty to leave my body. He also seems to realize that, since he smiles lovingly towards me, making me feel all proud and happy.
„Of course, see you a little later then. Have a save trip." he simply says before ending the phone call all together.
„Marcus just called to ask if he could possibly also stay with us for some time, since he has some surprise business to attend to around here." Carlisle explains what the call was about. I also am certain that he gave a reasonable explanation why he comes here for our little mates sake.
Just seconds later his phone once again rings, letting all of us know that sadly it is now time to say goodbye to our little love. At least for right now.