8

Mia's pov:
The class honestly went really great and was pretty entertaining since the teacher also cracked some jokes. Yet we still learned a bunch, which was rather nice. Rosalie and I also had to do some work together. It took us not more then ten minutes between us, so for the rest of the time we talked about everything and nothing. Simply getting to know each other. At first I was confused as she informed me that she also lives with the other three. That was however only until she explained that Carlisle Cullen has adopted all of them, but since he himself is quit young still, he treats them more like siblings than acting like a dad. It sounds nice to have so many people around that care for each other. After she told me about her family, I also told her about mine. I even told her that I tend to only count dad as my family. After all, neither Isabella nor our mother ever cared for me. Rene even said it herself, she never wanted me. So why should I still count her as my family. The judge also said that I no longer count as her daughter. I can't even say what an extreme relief it has been to hear that. Even more so, that now dad is my soul care taker. He also explained to me that legally, Isabella no longer is my sister either. At first I thought i would be shocked about that news, but then I figured that she never acted like a sister towards me anyway, so there isn't anything changing. I told Rosalie the shorter version of all of this. Only after I told her all of that I register what personal stuff I just told a near stranger. This shocked me even further. What is wrong with me!? Why do I trust all of those Cullens so much already? That's just so out of my usual behavior.
„that must of been hard on you. I mean, even if they were so horrible and everything, you still were living with them for quit some time." she softly says. Honestly thinking as if fully getting what she means.
„As strange as it sounds, but you can love and hate someone at the same time. With time you will however truly understand how wrong they have done you." she says with tears standing in her deep brown eyes. Not wanting to see her this sad, I softly wrap my hands around her. Hoping she won't have a problem with getting hugged like that.
„Thank you beautiful. I really needed that hug." she whispers after inhaling deeply. As we pull away from each other she is back to smiling lovingly at me.
„Anyway, I really am happy you have your dad back. It sounds like you have a really tight bond with him." she softly States as I agree right away. Dad and I really are thick as thieves. The loud bell surprises me quit a bit. How the hell did this lesson go by so fast? Rosalie also seems stunned as she turns her head slightly to the side like a confused puppy. My heart jumps slightly at her cuteness.
„Anyway, what lessons do you have next?" she questions interested as I can feel some eyes on us. Never liking to be watched, I try to curl in on myself. The antsy feeling only gets more as my breath starts to get slightly shallow. Even before I can say anything, I get pushed tightly against Edward's by now familiar chest. His soothing aura and smell seem to slowly trick my mind into calming down as my fingers are curled tightly into his chest. It kind of sinks into me that I must hurt him, but I can't get my fingers to let go.
„Shh you are perfectly safe angel. Nothing is wrong at all. Deep breaths. Take some deep breaths for me angel." he softly whispers while slowly caressing my back to further help me calm down.
„No one is watching any longer. I promise angel. Shh." he keeps on repeating, till I finally get back my ability to uncurl my fingers again.
„There we go little one." Alice softly says. Her hands carefully take mine and kiss them lovingly. The pain also starts to slowly set in within them, guess I had a way tighter grip than ever before on Edward.
„Sorry for hurting you Eddi." I apologize. Feeling absolutely horrible, after all he had been nothing but nice and how do I thank him? By gripping his flesh in a tight pinch.
„Don't be silly angel. You didn't hurt me at all. Simply worried about you. We all did." he says reassuringly. Yet I know better, I still can remember how dad once had blue spots for nearly two weeks on his chest as I held onto him like I just did to Edward.
„I mean it angel. You didn't hurt me at all. Would you like to take look for yourself?" Edward still doesn't give up to assure me while I don't believe him. At the end I do decide on looking at it myself, therefore I at least will be able to assist with some bandaging or something along those lines. Slowly, as in slow motion Edward lifts his shirt over his head and to my utter shock, there truly are no spots on his perfect chest. Still I can't hold myself back from reaching out to his chiseled chest, but thankfully I can hold myself back in the last second. My cheeks right away turn pink from my furious blush as Alice and Rosalie giggle softly from behind me.
„Where are we?" I ask, slowly realizing that we indeed are now in a completely new setting. By the bed to the side I am pretty certain we are at a nurse office, but I am not too sure. I also have no idea how we even got here?
„The moment I saw you start panicking I picked you up and hurried to the nurse office. She offered to stay here, but this only seemed to panic you even further, so she went to wait outside. Carlisle is a doctor, so she trusted us that we know what to do." Edward softly explains after he puts his shirt back on. Honestly I would of enjoyed to look at his chiseled chest longer, but that's a stupid thought.
„Thank you. You know, for getting me away from all those nosy students and for further on helping me calm down." I thank not only Edward but the others also as they smile brightly at me.
„Our pleasure shorty." emmet States with a wink as I giggle slightly.
„How about we go to lunch now?" a to me new boy asks. Yet, he like the others feel safe and like I can trust him with absolutely everything.
„My name is Jasper, it's nice to finally meet you. Especially now without still panicking." he introduces and looks sad at the mention of my panicked state only shortly prior.
„It's nice to meet you too Jasper." I say and smile lovingly towards him. Something about him seems more nervous than the others, yet he has something on him that my body yearns for even more. Maybe it's the fact that he is the only one standing a bit further back to me? Or that I wasn't able to hug him till now?
„Can I get a hug?" I shyly ask Jasper who seems more than surprised by my question. Yet his smile widens and his nervousness seems to lessen as he steps closer towards me. The second his arms wrap around my body, I nuzzle my head even further into his chest area. Some sense of peace now fully engulfs me like a blanket. This is nice, I surely could get used to this.
Sadly that's when a knock interrupts this comfy setting.
„Mia? Oh my god what happened?" dad asks worried as he enters with wide and fearful eyes. He also seems not to care of Jasper and I's closeness since he doesn't comment, yet he pulls me into his arms in a tight and loving hug. Dads hugs always worked wonders on my frigid nerves.
„Some students got a bit too interested and overstepped her comfort zone, that's why Mia has started to panic. I swear, there was no physical harm however. We also made sure to get her away from everyone and instead brought her here to help her calm down." Alice reassuringly tells my dad who still hugs me tightly against his chest.
„Thank you guys for helping my daughter out. I was worried that Isabella or some of her annoying friends got to my baby girl." dad thanks them and kisses my forehead lovingly.
„How about I take you home now? I think that was enough drama for your first day of school. What do you think Mia?" he asks me in understanding as I nod my head slowly. Really wanting to get back home with my dad as security blanket, but some part of me also wants to stay to further get to know my new friends.
„We called Carlisle to come here and check Mia out, just to be safe. I hope that was in your interest?" Rosalie nervously asks my dad who only smiles thankfully at all five of them.
„That really is rather thoughtful of you guys. Thank you, truthfully thanks. I am happy that my baby girl found such good friends on her very first day here." dad thanks them once again as my heart swells slightly in joy that dad approves of them. Another knock was heard seconds before the door opens yet again.
„Carlisle! It's good to see you. Your children just told me that they called you for your assistance." dad says quit happily to the newcomer. Now I do understand what Rosalie meant, Carlisle can't be older than twenty five by the looks of it. No wonder they are more siblings than anything else.
„It's good to see you too Charly, even though I would of liked it if the reason behind it would of been a more positive one." Carlisle answers smoothly as I once again question myself how so many stunningly beautiful humans live here. Even more so since they all belong to one family.
„Hey Mia, is it ok if I ask you a few questions and make sure your breathing is back to normal?" he asks me softly as I can't do anything but nod my head dumbly. It however seems to be answer enough for him.
„Awesome. Then let's get started, shall we?" he says and winks to which i smile shyly as his smile widens massively.