MULTI EPISODE SPECIAL

|KIM DOKJA|

It was very uncomfortable with Joonghyuk glaring at me every few seconds as he walked beside Leon as we entered OKSU station as we walked around searching for supplies. Yoo Joonghyuk and Leon went somewhere else as they head further down as I followed them. The sun was rising as we made it out of OKSU station and somewhere around a broken down city that was very ominous.

[YOU HAVE ENTERED THE AREA OF

THE SECOND MAIN SCENARIO.]

Without warning, we had trespassed onto a dangerous area as Yoo Joonghyuk had disappeared.

-The fog!

[THE SCENARIO AREA IS HIGHLY

CONTAMINATED.]

[HOLD YOUR BREATH AND

QUICKLY GET UNDERGROUND.]

-How are the others holding up?

I looked over at the group as they were fine, it seems it was someone's skill.

[THE SURROUNDING AREA OF A FIVE

METER RADIUS HAS BEEN PURIFIED.]

"We should get something to eat, stay close to me." Leon ordered as we walked around and looted the buildings that were in good shape as we got some food from a convenience store.

"We should eat these for now. The rest can be saved later." Leon mentions as he looks around the store, I opened up a bag of cookies.

[THE PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND IS SMILING AT YOUR PREDICAMENT.]

[THE ABYSSAL BLACK FLAME DRAGON FINDS YOUR SUFFERING QUITE ENJOYABLE.]

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE SAYS YOU SHOULD REST UP WHILE YOU CAN.]

-Hmm...by how fast the situation is progressing, I should have about a couple days before the second scenario actually starts.

-I'll be prepared by then, but I need to get into contact with the Dokkaebi to make it possible.

I was in deep thought as I ate with the group silently, it was really gloomy. Maybe because of this whole situation. I should check if I'm able to use my phone, if I still have it.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Everything was a bit complicated, I thought about Yoo Joonghyuk's offer as it wouldn't be bad. He considered me as his companion, though I don't know if he truly means it. At least he trusts me...I glance over at the group eating together as the place felt dreadful. We should probably get a move on...

"We'll be going soon, so finish up and get ready to head out." I informed them as they nodded as I waited outside the store and observed the surroundings. Sounds of monsters roaring could be heard from the distance as I gazed at the sky. The world...really is different now...I wonder what mom's doing......it's her so...she should be fine.

"Leon-ssi!" Sangah said as I turned to look at her with a expressionless gaze

"I assume you're all ready to depart now? We're head to the closest underground station." I mentioned as they followed me, we walked farther downtown as we soon found ourselves at one of the exits of GEUMHO station number four.

"The door's locked. What about the other side?" Dokja said as I shook my head

"Either a group of people are inside the station or an organization. Though the former seems more likely." I said as Kim Dokja was lost in thought