{Does It Matter Anymore?}

|EPISODE-201|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

What was I...

[It Was All Meaningless In The End.]

"Ah!" I snapped back awake, off screen...

[You have achieved something that wasn't supposed to be possible!]

"Guess I killed you, huh?" I sighed, grinning cruelly at the dead body, before turning towards Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Leon Takuira..." The first time Yoo Joonghyuk had spoken my full name, "Yes?" I responded in a calm manner, I felt...emotionally drained from existence.

"..."

(LT)-So you understand.

Surprisingly enough, Uriel hopped onto my shoulder and a notification seemed to be deemed completed.

(LT)-...Hah...that's how you got here...

A personal scenario, nothing...worth the time of-

"URK-" Grabbing me by the collar and dragging me along whilst I still had things to do in the demon realm, but...

"Leon, let's head back to Earth." The genuineness of his words, the calm yet soft spoken expression of the man who experienced countless tragedies...

(LT)-Tsk, fine, rather...

|KIM DOKJA|

[BIHYUNG: "KIM DOKJA!"]

(KDJ)-...What does he want now...?

I was pretty sure Joonghyuk had gone to find Leon seeing as he hadn't come in a while, plus there were other circumstances at hand like the current scenario.

But among those...the giant story would soon begin.

(KDJ)-Demon king selection...I'm kind of curious to see how Leon will fare.

"Ahjussi!" Jihye called out to me, right, I had something else to focus on right now...

|COS|

The loneliness of the world, the solemn reality, the lack of emotion.

Perhaps I'm echoing my own desolate thoughts in this empty space of despair.

The library of nothingness.

But those are also all merely titles.

Subjects.

Names.

Words.

Shortened lives.

"So I will continue to hate...HUMANITY."

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Is Happy.]

(LT)-...

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Is Joyful.]

"Joonghyuk." I spoke in a tired voice, letting Uriel cling onto my horns as she seemed blissful for some reason that I didn't wish to comprehend.

"Hey, damn sunfish." Now he turned towards me...

"Why the hell do you respond to that but not when I call your name?" I chuckled amusingly as he seemed to get angry, but instead, he slid his sword behind him along the ground as I smiled.

(LT)-The sunfish...

Was such a...

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Wonders How You'll Partake In The Giant Story.]