EPISODE-87

|KIM DOKJA|

"CRASH!" 

"WHOOSH!" 

(KIM DOKJA)-...

"I've gotten too worked up." Bihyung grunted as I turned to face him

"Jeez..." Bihyung sighed with an unreadable expression as he slowly looked up at me, "I must have punched him all the way to the Andromeda scenario." Bihyung mentioned, his face now in view, looking a bit upset. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Wait...

I then realized something, something important. 

(KIM DOKJA)-I'm at the Dokkaebi Gamtu. Just like Dokgak, this is Bihyung's...real self.

"Andromeda? Is there such a scenario?" I asked in a joking manner 

(KIM DOKJA)-I can tell that Bihyung's become stronger with the growth of his channel. And I didn't have his consent in doing what I've just done.

(KIM DOKJA)-What if he's holding a grudge against me? After I...

"There is. It's a scenario that makes you see reason again. But more importantly..." Bihyung began to say before something else popped up 

"DING!" 

(KIM DOKJA)-What...

"...Do you know what I'm seeing right now?" Bihyung asked me as multiple, no, many notifications started to appear.

(KIM DOKJA)-Oh...

"DING!DING!DING!"

"I don't." I smiled, my face relaxing from the tension with a soft expression, lying about what I was seeing, "But I think I might." I said, feeling that I achieved a major step in my plans, it was an accomplishment that made me feel a bit satisfied, "I imagine it's not all that different from what I'm seeing right now." I spoke clearly, looking at all the constellations entering the channel. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Maybe...it's possible...

"Haha..."

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[THE INCARNATION, SHIN YOOSUNG, TAMING SKILL HAS REACHED THE THRESHOLD LEVEL.] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-That should be sufficient for now...

"Hyung! I did it!" Yoosung grinned widely with joy, running up to me while hopping as she pointed at the giant sea serpent she tamed. 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-The queen no less...no wonder this child became a catastrophe...

I can't believe Joonghyuk would do that to a person in his later regressions...

"The feeling of regret is a heavy burden, isn't it?" 

My eyes widened with shock, I was stunned for a brief moment as I calmed down, I didn't believe in the paranormal. 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Logic always explains everything, like science.

"Hyung...?" Yoosung's voice finally reached me, I snapped out of it with a barely audible mutter. 

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." I told Yoosung who only nodded while grasping her other arm 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It seems she doesn't believe me...

"...Little..." I began to say with a flustered expression and softer tone, if it comes down to this...

"...sister." I said, it was a unbearable silence of embarrassment as I glanced over at Yoosung who was-

"H-Hyung..." Yoosung teared up, sniffling as her face seemed like it was about to burst into tears. 

"Yoosung-!" 

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-Where the hell is that fool? 

I waited for the man called Kim Dokja to come back, he was honestly irritating...

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-Just the thought of him is enough to...

My hands balling into tight fists filled with anger, my head filling up with a intense heat as I gritted my teeth. 

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-If only he...

"Master!" Jihye shouted out, calling for me, I was currently working on with dealing with the catastrophe of the west. 

I had also brought Hyeonseong with me which that man Kim Dokja had taken, it was honestly...

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-A hindrance to my plans...well, I'll be heading to the center straight after this. Since...

|KIM DOKJA|

"FLASH!" 

Reappearing in the room where I had vanished, Alice and the others were waiting for me, though I didn't see Leon or Joonghyuk anywhere. 

(KIM DOKJA)-They must be doing their own things...

I noticed that Sangah looked a lot better than before, she seemed less worried and more relaxed. 

(KIM DOKJA)-I guess...

My train of thought stopped there as I began to ponder about the situation, the king of wanderers should be dealing with the catastrophe of the north and...

(KIM DOKJA)-Joonghyuk's probably going to deal with the west rather quickly since he's in a good condition...I should hurry towards the center then.

"Dokja." Alice called my name, I turned towards her as she seemed to be smiling. 

(KIM DOKJA)-What's this about...? 

|COS|

"Tell your incarnation not to mess with Olympus." Ariadne spoke harshly to me

"I have no reason to do that, tell that to Leon Takuira." I chuckled amusingly at the situation 

"By the way, were you the only one allowed through to visit me?" I spoke calmly, noticing she was only looking at me and not bothering to scan the vast library we were in.

"..." 

"I see, then you are dismissed." I said gleefully, sending her out of the dimension.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"Leon-oppa." Yoosung called to me, now it was embarrassing to say the least. 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-How did it turn out like this...

"Why are we waiting here for?" Yoosung asked me with curiosity in her eyes, she's been very energetic ever since I started to call her...

"Just keep watch in case some potential danger if the meteorite is being hatched, little sis..." I muttered under my breath, this was a terrible plan of making her distracted but it worked nonetheless.

[DEITY OF LIGHT IS COOING WITH A SOFT SMILE ON HER FACE.] 

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING NOTICES AND SMILES.] 

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING SAYS SHE WAS BUSY WITH SOMETHING.] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-No wonder you haven't spoken for a while...that reminds me...

I had turned most notifications off, but...I guess I could check them now-

[PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND...] 

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION...] 

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS COMPLAINING ABOUT...] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Yup, nope. 

I closed the notifications once more for my sanity, this was just troublesome...