EPISODE-86

|KIM DOKJA|

"SPARK!" "SPARK!" "SPARK!" 

Materializing into a Japanese styled room, I was quite surprised to say the least. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Is this his Gamtu? 

I glanced around as I saw something stunningly beautiful that I was just shocked, usually you would see something like this at night in the more arctic areas, but...

"The star stream...what a sight!" The voice caught me off guard as I refocused on where I was, "I often stare off into it too." Dokgak mentioned, his real voice was not something I expected to hear...

(KIM DOKJA)-This isn't the worst case scenario just yet...

|ALICE SERAS|

[A ME M OR Y TO R EM E MB E R.]

|YEAR 2011, JULY 3RD|  

(ALICE SERAS)-Another day...

"Daughter!' Mother shouted, I quickly got up while the maids dressed me as I went downstairs for breakfast. 

"Yes mother?" I said in a polite tone and elegant manner, hoping I wouldn't get scolded. 

"...Has there...been any unpleasantness in that school yet?" Mother asked with a irritated expression or so I thought, maybe it was because we were Americans...mother never liked mixed bloods... 

"No, I've been doing just fine." I answered, sitting down at the table whom my mother was smiling slightly. 

"That's good to hear..." Mother said creepily, I didn't like meeting her gaze often, it only reminded me how much of a tool I was. 

(ALICE SERAS)-Just...finish eating, and go... 

After breakfast, I got my backpack and headed to school on foot while a bodyguard kept watch of me from faraway until I safely made it into the school. 

(ALICE SERAS)-Mother really is overprotective...I wish she just stop...

Entering my homeroom, I saw Leon again, always expressionless like usual. 

(ALICE SERAS)-...It's not like I should care, I've given up with trying to hang out with a person like that. 

And so, the day went on like usual, I studied hard in hopes to make my mother proud. 

"RING!" 

(ALICE SERAS)-Time for recess...I don't see why we need this... 

"Haa..." I sighed in disappointment, maybe I should check up on Leon once more, just one more time...

"Tmp." 

A step down the hallway 

"Tmp." 

Another step through the corridor 

"Tmp." 

And one more step closer to the classroom, right when I was about to go inside, I could hear the sounds of crying. 

(ALICE SERAS)-Huh? 

I was curious, so I looked inside to see- 

(ALICE SERAS)-Leon...? He's crying so...prettily... 

"Ba-dump!" 

My heart skipping a beat because of his crying face, it looked so feminine yet masculine and it was just...!