EPISODE-200

|EPISODE-200|

<A/N: Leon, go take care of your children

<A/N: Leon, go take care of your children.>

<A/N: To celebrate the 200th Episode with fanart from sleepness24 !><ORV POV>

<ORV POV>

We move on to the companions who heard the news of Leon's survival from his supposed death, Biyoo was the most excited about it, though she was quite impatient even though one could say patience was one of her strongest traits.

Currently, the constellations such as the main ones as we all know are overjoyed for Leon surviving, especially Uriel but we'll keep the reason under wraps.

Now...let's get back to the main story, shall we?

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[Abyssal Black Flame Dragon Says They Can Explain!]

[Prisoner Of The Golden Headband Sighs, Knowing How Petty They Are.]

(LT)-Maybe I shouldn't have called them along, but...

It was nice to have company like this, maybe I didn't need a disguise if I was currently heading or at least going toward the living quarters of...

(LT)-..As I thought, they can't send constant messages due to the block of or rather the lack of communication here.

Perhaps I should've done something else, for now, let's return Aslan back to Aileen before raiding the duke's place.

<ORV POV>

Yoo Joonghyuk wasn't doing anything that was apart of his third regression, he'd go about the place, leaving cleaning of the trash and disposal of garbage to Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung.

"You're a rat-like cretinous idiot." Han Sooyoung groaned, wiping the blood off her sword in a swift fashion whilst glancing over at Kim Dokja who had finished off the last person.

"..." Kim Dokja looked back at Han Sooyoung, his mouth slightly opening in jarringly with a smile, "Plagiarist."

And that was enough to set the ticking time bomb to explode in Han Sooyoung's head as she grinned with her eyes closed prettily, her expression hiding the vast anger that was now in a catacomb inside of her mind to which Kim Dokja just smiled it off as that pissed Han Sooyoung off a lot more.