EPISODE-HARISHIGA

|HUIWON JEONG|

Preparations complete, Dokja and Leon were out somewhere hunting after coming back last week, though I got to know more about Han Sooyoung in the meantime.

The second batch of participants would soon join in...but at the time, everything seemed to be going well until...

"Enemies arriving!" Alice warned from above, it seems the catastrophes, or more specifically, the Japanese were attacking.

Ready for battle, I sharpened my blades, coating them in the white flames, they were still evolving throughout my journey as I have grown stronger than ever.

(HUIWON JEONG)-...Those guys really do look like monsters...

I thought, smiling slightly, knowing I could kill people like them with no regrets.

"They're coming! Everyone, prepare yourselves!" The pygmies announced, yelling loudly for everyone in the fortress to hear as we gathered at the drawbridge.

(HUIWON JEONG)-This much shouldn't be too problematic...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"How's the equipment?" I asked Dokja as he put on the gloves and wristbands, he had also got a new core for his sword.

"Amazing." Dokja smiled, the blur on his face was still there, though it wasn't so blurry that I couldn't see his face clearly.

I had upgraded my own skills in the meantime with coins, along with stats as well. 

We were currently returning back to Victoria, it was around midnight...?

I wasn't too sure exactly, Krygios had also taught me some of his skills which improved my fighting power even higher.

At this point, I think I would be able to go against most strong entities in the scenarios, except for constellations and other things.

But my stats were still growing farther and further on as time passed, sooner or later, I would be powerful enough to defeat constellations and anything above them.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Getting used to this body is...relatively annoying.

That was when I detected something, a strong presence of energy entering the fray at Victoria as I grew out my wings, Dokja looked at me with a confused expression while I grabbed him and started flying into the air.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-We need to make it in time...!

|HUIWON JEONG|

The sun falling, we were handling everything fine as Jihye and Pildu were doing a good job with defenses as I fended them off with my stigma which slowly rose in level.

(HUIWON JEONG)-Leon and Dokja should be back soon...

Then that was when we all felt it, that large behemoth of a being heading towards us as all the catastrophes had stopped attacking, we were or might be in serious trouble.

|LEE JIHYE|

It was slowly becoming dawn, early morning, I didn't know anymore.

But the one thing that I did know, was that we might all die here.

(LEE JIHYE)-How...how did it come to this?

I thought with widened eyes, shocked at what I was seeing as I had frozen on the spot, if...if he or master...