EP-206

|EPISODE-206|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LT)-This is certainly boring...

["Thanks for attending while being busy!"]

["Thank you to the owner of Oro castle, Immeasurable Austerity for lending us this place!"]

Two messages, along with a memory of the past that echoed tragedy, a tale I didn't like remembering.

(LT)-I believe I was eight that year.

Or was I ten perhaps?

I, myself, did not know.

You were right about the dead weight.

Zin's death, the demise of my older sister, scarred me so.

But not as much as my father, it's strange how I don't remember much of him now.

Maybe those memories are with an avatar of mine...

["...!"]

The distant noises as I recalled being dropped off somewhere, an orphanage?

I couldn't remember so many things...

"Observer Of Neutrality!"

(LT)-That modifier...

Kim Dokja.

Selena Kim, her pleading expression, though...this ground was...

"Pitiful isn't it?" Hel spoke to me with a calm yet serious expression, she seemed to have already analyzed the place seeing as her eyes only needed to move a little to scan at such speeds that I couldn't comprehend.

Upon listening further, there were more things listed.

Anna Croft, she...

(LT)-Iris and...

It was true my incarnation was Shin Yoosung, but...I could still grant stigmas to others.

(LT)-The most befitting for this scenario...the first generation...

Noticing Uriel's eyes, I made sure to keep her hidden, subtly so that would cause no disturbance.

Along with Yoo Joonghyuk who was in the martial arts realm, he seemed to be destroying his foes quite easily with some effort.

(LT)-I guess even the sunfish has to try for such things...

"I suppose I'll participate."

|KIM DOKJA|

[Current number of applicants: 15/15]

(KDJ)-If I recall...