{A RETURNEE}

|EPISODE-194|

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"I've been expecting you to save this world, won't it hurt to leave it behind?" The figure above questioned, but I was fine, it was time.

"Stop wasting my time." I told an order with a serious expression, a sharp glare emitting from my eyes.

"Alright, alright, I'm sure the scenarios would be interesting for you." He smirked smugly, I ignored his stupidness as I was done here.

"Whoosh!"

A portal whirled open before me, let's see what I have to deal with...

(ZT)-...I wonder how my little brother's doing...

"Whisk!"

...

The dawning lights.

The coldness of the stone ground floor.

A notification appearing.

The sunlight entering this solemn room full of possibilities.

A lonely presence is what I saw, or rather...stood before me.

This place was...

It was...

(ZT)-L...!

[YOU HAVE ENTERED THE NINTH SCENARIO AS A SPECIAL PARTICIPANT.]

[The Constellation, 'Ocean's Angel,' Is Looking At You.]

"Leon?"

The softness of my voice.

The despair that came along with it.

A goodbye of happiness.

Tears streamed down my face.

The horns and tail, the wings and other wild attributes that shot up from my little brother's body...

"Haha...it's so nice to see you again, Zin."

His way of speaking reminded me of the past, how emotional he was, everything about him.

But the times had changed, the situation before me...

Was a nightmare full of disaster and catastrophe, a land of sorrow.

"Now, let's begin...the scenario." Leon spoke with a tone of glee, his blue eyes now a lighting green, his brown hair lit up in the most beautiful way from the vivid light outside.

In this dark room, that would turn into one of slaughter.

"KIM DOKJA!" A man of tall structure ran towards me with concern all over his face as-

"CLANG!!!"

A sword about to pierce through my head, if not for the man who just blocked it, his black hair waving slightly due to his sudden propulsion of movement.