{The First Moment That I Truly Understood You.}

|KIM DOKJA|

I thought I would be the only one with such a feeling in the world, but his was worse than mine.

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

No matter the choices he had made to get here, I could only feel the fact of emotion called loneliness and despair of desperation as our swords clashed while I dodged out of the way with Huiwon Jeong to strike her sword into the body of our companion.

|ALICE SERAS|

The times would change, as so would I, sometimes things would stay as they were.

Was this really the message you wanted to convey?

Well, it worked, so just...!

|LEE HYEONSEONG|

As I had thought, I was useless.

I couldn't help anyone, I had just been a burden after all, sorry...Leon-ssi.

I want to help you, save you, but can anyone of us do that?

|ZACHARY FEINOR|

The dumbass of the universe, the one who always had to get his way, the one who painstakingly always made things harder and yet easier.

Which is why I always felt in debt to him, but it seems I'll never pay it off now.

|LEE JIHYE|

"His third phase is activating!" Kim Dokja informed us, but I was too weak to do anything, all that stockpiled debt of Leon's actions which I couldn't repay him back for and I knew the day would never come.

Ever since the scenarios started, it had been death after death, sadness and pain one after the other.

"Man, I really...wanted to help you, but it seems we can't do that..." I could barely speak as another slash was inflicted upon him.

|SHIN YOOSUNG|

"Go." The dragon would burst from the ceiling, a huge boom would be heard as it crashed through, with the right items, we had raised it to the level of a first grade catastrophe.

Gilyoung had went quiet, but I could understand, I had to fight the one...that helped me.

It didn't matter if it was all a lie, he had sacrificed himself so many times that it would be a betrayal to doubt him.

But could one help it?

Through all the insanity we had gone through, I'm sure I was speaking for all of us...

|HUIWON JEONG|

"You really were different." I sighed, a heavy breath before exhaling, fighting relentlessly as our swords kept clashing over and over.

A slash, a tear, and an explosion of contact of metal scraping.

The chimera dragon was doing especially well, our time limit was about twenty minutes according to Callen.

That would be more than enough, as we were all fighting for our lives, or rather...a single fragment of life.

|LEE GILYOUNG|

(LGY)-This is horrible.

I already hated this, and now I despised it even more, the fleeting memories pressed beyond me came back like a precious little space where I truly felt safe.

(LGY)-I don't want to kill you..

And Hyung would ignore all of our emotions, yet keep track of them as he kept smiling while bleeding, while dying.