EPISODE-190

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"Where the hell were all of you?!" Pildu would yell frustratedly, Lee Seolhwa was probably on the western field and...there was the sensation that we were being watched, but for now...

(LT)-Yoo Sangah...

Having a disturbed expression on her face, I didn't know much of what she did during the times I wasn't with her, how she changed so much...it was hard to believe as Hyeonseong had barely kept his own kind demeanor of innocence.

(LT)-Yoo Joonghyuk is thinking about something...as is Kim Dokja, Han Sooyoung is currently observing the situation, I don't know what the others have in mind...

"TING."

"GUNFIRE FROM THE EAST!" I shouted out to everyone, we set our landing course downward as we flew at a high speed, placing a mana barrier around us.

"CRASH!"

Skidding across the ground as if gliding through water, arriving before...a mechanical archway that I could only assume because of...

(LT)-Dokja, why do you look so...?

"We've been awaiting you."

(LT)-Oh, why...

|KIM DOKJA|

"Are you going to speak to your mother?" Sangah asked with a smile, I felt bitter as I looked over at Leon and his mom, they were...speaking quite calmly together, was it a trait of their family?

(KDJ)-While I...

"No." I simply replied, too much had happened, did she even deserve that title?

"You awfully look a lot like your sister." Leon's mom would mention, right, Leon was currently a female right now.

(KDJ)-Leon looks like his sister...?

I was rather curious, during our subtle talk before peaceland, we shared some information about our personal lives.

Even before the scenarios, we only ever interacted online, maybe Huiwon knew something due to how much they talked, or the sunfish knew a fact about Leon I didn't.

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE IS INTERESTED IN THE THREE WAY PATH CHOICE, SHE LOOKS FORWARD TO HOW THE TRIANGLE PROGRESSES.]

(KDJ)-...Was Uriel always like this...?

Having read the novel and completed it other than the epilogue I knew nothing about, I'm sure Uriel didn't act like...what was the term...?

"Shipper." Huiwon suddenly spoke up, sitting beside me as Sangah had turned her conversation towards Hyeonseong who was speaking to Huiwon just earlier.

"Ah, that..." I strayed for a excuse or explanation to which Huiwon chuckled with a grin appearing on her face, "Right now, we could use this time to relax, we have moments to spare after all." Huiwon said solemnly as I nodded in agreement-

"Growl."

...

"Dokja-" Leon tried to speak to me to which I responded with...

"No."

...

"I'll go make something, I'm sure everyone's hungry, anything you guys specifically want?" Leon offered to us, I guess this would be a good time to eat...

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

"Joonghyuk, you don't have to..." Leon said again to which made me frown in irritation, "I already said I'll help you." I insisted once more, we were both alone in the kitchen, prepping ingredients by ourselves, but...I just found my eyes...