EPISODE DELAY

|KIM DOKJA|

The events that had transpired, the moments I had saw before this, it was all just a fake-

(KIM DOKJA)-Shit...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[PERSONAL SKILL, THE FOURTH WALL, HAS NULLIFIED YOUR EMOTIONAL SHOCK.]

The sky had turned dark, a strange eldritch being could be seen in the distance, it was...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-A outer god...

Yoosung was still asleep, but I felt a bit sick in the head.

The final scenario had many different names that it went by, the more common ones known as Ragnarok, Gigantomachia, Armageddon...but...I rather called it a finishing point and the start of a new chapter.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Dokja...what the hell did you do?

My goals, my plans, the one wish I had...what I really wanted that I finally realized inside of my heart...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...No way...haha...is that...really my ideology?

|KIM DOKJA|

I awoke in a place that seemed to be a warehouse, glancing around, there seemed to be no one there.

I have had seen Gilyoung meet with a...someone while my omniscient skill was active, it was like a bad dream technically.

(KIM DOKJA)-Hopefully Gilyoung is okay...

"Bzzz."

(KIM DOKJA)-Who the hell could this be?

That was when I realized I had gotten a message, my phone was working?!

(KIM DOKJA)-Donghoon...!

He had sent some messages while I was passed out, it seems Gilyoung was with him.

(KIM DOKJA)-That's a relief...I was worried...

Since I had found everyone, it was time to gather them all up at the center of Seoul where the fifth catastrophe would be born.

(KIM DOKJA)-I just have to...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"...Yung...!" "Hyung...!"

My eyes drowsily opening, it looks like I had fell asleep.

Yoosung was pestering me awake as I smiled softly at her, that was when I realized Hyeonseong was here.

"Oh, Leon you're-"

"Hyeonseong?! Why are you here?" I asked with a bit of panic as he wore new equipment expect for the gauntlets I had given him in the beginning of when we first met.

"Well, Joonghyuk said he had some business but I was really glad to see you again! Oh, and is this.." Hyeonseong began to say quickly as he glanced at Yoosung who didn't have her mask on

"A companion of ours, it's nice to see you again as well Hyeonseong." I said with a slight smile, Hyeonseong seemed to be nervous or more...surprised I guess?

"Leon...you seem to have changed quite a lot, being so expressionless back then...and it's also hard to believe your Chinese. I remember when you first told me on the subway..." Hyeonseong mentioned as Yoosung looked at me with awe

"You're a foreigner, Hyung?!" Yoosung gasped, I only nodded.

"Alice is too, she's American." I informed the both of them, they looked stunned to know.

"But her Korean is so fluent isn't it?" Hyeonseong said with his hand on his chin, seeming to ponder about it with confusion.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Gosh...these two...