EPISODE-LT

|HUIWON JEONG|

(HWJ)-After I called myself his sword...how useless can I be?!

Leon was currently affected by a skill of some sort, that was obvious, Alice was under the skill's effect yet was still fighting back.

It was hard to tell what was happening as the landscape was constantly changing, Leon's stigma must've been malfunctioning...

"Leon!" I tried calling out to him, in hopes of waking him up, Alice turned towards us with a glare and set up a multitude of laser strings that would've killed us if we ran straight into it.

(HWJ)-Dokja...he can do something...right?

I looked over to Dokja whose face was full of panic instead of the calmness I had first expected to see, it seems we were...screwed.

|L-|_3Ø|\| T/-\|<U1R/-\|

A dream the boy had, he awoke in his bed, staring at the ceiling with a shocked look as he couldn't get over last night's events.

His sister had died after being rushed to the hospital, and his parents were trying their best to take care of this fragile boy.

The boy felt empty inside, but his parents had entered the room, their faces a blur to him as his eyes slowly glanced over at the two.

"Leon..." Father had called my name, mother sat beside me along with father.

"How are you feeling...?" Mother asked with her sweet, gentle, smile.

I felt envious, how could they act like that after Zin's death?

Memories rushed into my head as if I recalled everything.

"Little brother!" "Leon." "How is my brother doing?" "Come on, let's go!" "Ugh...I'm stumped, let's play some games."

Those happy...moments...faded between his eyes, the surroundings changed, now at a hospital taking therapy.

I hated it, I didn't want this, this...living hell...

"Let me wake up."

I felt my skin crawling, my hands tearing at my flesh, eyes dripping with blood as eyeless sockets stared at me with a cruel gaze.

"I'll f**king kill you all...I'll kill...rip you apart...eat you alive..."

[P.R.E.Y. HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

"Die, just die, please just die."

The area had switched again, this time...

"Leon?" Alice looked at me with a surprised expression, we were in...elementary, sixth grade.

I was writing stories whilst reading a certain one at the time, from her...|-|/-\|\| $@@¥°U|\|G...?

"Oh, you're here." Zachary groaned, his brown eyes darting to the side while his black hair fell in front of his face.

"I can't remember,"

"Mom was..."

"Dad's..."

"Zin...sis..."

I bawled, weeped, cried.

Sobbing alone, always, in sorrow.