EPISODE PARTY

|LEON TAKUIRA|

The warp crystal proceeded open after we placed the protection symbols in, I used to believe in something, but not anymore.

[THE MAIN SCENARIO HAS BEEN UPDATED!]

[MAIN SCENARIO - ABANDONED WORLD HAS BEGUN.]

"Alright, let's go." I said with a determined gaze, entering through the portal.

"WHOOSH!"

|KIM DOKJA|

A feeling of warmth enveloping my body...I felt strangely at peace...maybe I'll...

[W A KE U P. ]

(KIM DOKJA)-The scenario-!

My eyes opening to the sunlight, I was in a forest and...

"Oh, you're awake." Alice said with a uninterested look, she was often like this when Leon wasn't around.

(KIM DOKJA)-Seeing as we're surrounded by trees...we were dropped in the middle of a forest...

"By the way, we were near the small people I guess. And all the monsters are tied up." Alice pointed upwards to which a lot of...

(KIM DOKJA)-...I can't get used to it no matter how much I see it...blergh...

"Give me a second..." I groaned with a grossed out  expression, clutching my stomach for a moment.

"BL-"

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Sunlight...?

I looked around, and it looked like I was the first to come to my senses, Huiwon was still peacefully asleep as we were laying down nearby a lake, or...a pond of water...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It is strange that every thing in this world is tiny, I guess that's to be expected though...

"Honestly..." I sighed, standing up, I didn't really want Huiwon to be here because...

"...Huiwon Jeong, wake up." I picked her up by the collar as her eyes started to flutter open

"...Leon...?" Huiwon muttered as I dropped her which caused her to wake fully

"Hey! You could've...woken me up...nicer..." Huiwon's eyes darted towards the residents of this world, they were currently being crushed by Japan's incarnations.

(HUIWON JEONG)-...No...this can't...

"In this world, we're the..." I began speaking, but didn't finish my sentence as Huiwon looked a bit pale.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...I knew it would turn out this way...

"Haa...look..." I started to speak, Huiwon looking at me with a hopeful expression which I kind of didn't expect.

"We don't have to kill these guys, there's-"

"Another way, right? Like always?" Huiwon said with a look of relief, I nodded to which made Huiwon more relaxed.

"Thank goodness..." Huiwon took a deep breath, before a aura of confidence surrounded her.

"...Since it's just the two of us, can you explain some things before I go give those guys a make over?" Huiwon smirked, glaring at the Japanese as she clutched the swords and set them ablaze with a white flame.

"Alright, but keep a stable mind will you?" I sighed, maybe this would be a bad idea...

|KIM DOKJA|

(KIM DOKJA)-I would've preferred to have brought Yoosung along instead...

It was always Joonghyuk and his damned demanding orders...but with luck would have it, we had brought on a new guy after Alice killed some...let's just say catastrophes...

"Um...thank you for helping me. If it weren't for you two, I would've died at the hands of the beast." Michio Shoji said, though he seemed terrified of Alice whom was floating about in a very small form as of currently due to taking a penalty.

"It's nothing." I said, taking a glance at him.

"To be honest, I was moved." Michio said with a nervous smile, scratching the back of his head.

"I didn't expect a Korean to help me of all people." He chuckled, I didn't know whether or not to say Alice was a foreigner...but I guess I won't say anything about it for now.

"We should look out for each other, you know?" I mentioned with a kind smile, I then turned back to look forward before-

"Right. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Michio Shoji." He said, though I already knew that, but I couldn't say that out loud.

"My name is Dokja. Dokja Kim." I greeted back, "Dogeza...Kimu?" He said slowly, looking into my eyes.

"Dokja Kim." I repeated, hopefully he would get it right...

"I see." Michio nodded, I wasn't reading into his thoughts since I didn't want to, but...

(MICHIO SHOJI)-Dogeza Kim...I didn't know people use this as a name in Korea.

(KIM DOKJA)-...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"It would've been better if you didn't..." I groaned, using a taming skill to finish off the enemies so the star stream didn't detect my presence, plus I was technically...

(HUIWON JEONG)-It had to be done...

"Well, now that you shrunk, what will we ever do now?" I joked, Huiwon looked at me from out of the fur coat as she was glaring at me.

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE FINDS THE MINIATURE VERSION OF HER INCARNATION AS ADORABLE.]

"Welp, let's head over to the others since I have a vague idea on where they are." I sighed, knowing that most of my Allie's expect for Dokja and maybe Joonghyuk would not have been shrunk yet.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It would be too bothersome if I encountered something at a bad time...

|HITORI TAKUIRA|

"The trees are a lot shorter here..." I muttered to myself, I wonder if my son was here as well.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES IS SIGHING...]

"Now, now, quiet child." I smirked, the constellation piped down as I looked around.

(HITORI TAKUIRA)-He's grown...