{Calamity}

|EPISODE-214|-Part 1

|ALICE SERAS 2000th|

[Personal scenario:#17; Has been completed.]

(ASA)-Exhausting as usual...

Speaking of which...I had journeyed far on my own for a while, but...

"Is it so wrong to watch my daughter in law?" Hitori Takuira, Leon's mother, and a mastermind that would be the type to pull all the strings behind the scenes.

"What are you doing with..." Looking over at the squad that Callen led, my mother's subordinates, I could only wonder the possibilities.

(ASA)-And she's even reading my mind right as of this moment...

"Well, as you already know I'm sure..." I sighed grumpily, killing off another catastrophe leveled beast, this scenario was made to challenge me.

(ASA)-A trial from Eden...

"Is it accommodate for you?" Hitori spoke with a neutral expression that never changed, if Leon was as still like a statue, then you could call his mother a nihility.

"...Please don't bother me." I would excuse myself, the next scenario of mine was now...

(ASA)-Prevent the rise of the 73rd demon king...?

|KIM DOKJA|<A/N: You are screwed.>

[You have entered the hidden scenario area.]

After having left Joonghyuk, the sunfish to his own freaking devices, I was left in a dumbfounded manner once I arrived at MY industrial complex.

[Would you like to participate in the hidden scenario — the Kim Dokja Game?]

(KDJ)-...I'm actually on the verge of not caring much about anything...

Alone, no allies, no one in my vicinity to help me...I was stuck in this god damn mess...potentially created from an enemy of mine whose name I did not know of.(Angered constellation)

According to the clauses, most of the hidden scenarios only and I mean were definitely allowed to be activated by the will of the Star Stream like the main scenarios depending on a certain circumstance.

So why was it that...

(KDJ)-This is happening now...?