EPISODE-HORDE

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[YOUR STATUS AS A CONSTELLATION IS BEING USED.]

[UNIQUE STIGMA, LIBRARY LV.1, HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

Having come up to the surface with the others, it was the first time I was meeting with Yoo Joonghyuk's sister, Yoo Mia.

Though the huge hole Joonghyuk had made remained, the monsters did not, and Paradise or the large fortress was supposed to have fallen, that is if I hadn't...

[YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CHECKED OUT THE STIGMA, MASTER OF PARADISE LV.10]

"Leon." Huiwon spoke out to me, looking concerned, though her will had not been shattered completely from what I would have expected...instead, her eyes were filled with...sympathy.

"Why didn't the fortress fall and..." Huiwon began asking, but of course like how the flow of this was going, I wouldn't have the time to answer her questions as a commotion surrounded us.

(LT)-I'll let that damn protagonist of a sunfish deal with it...wait, what about...

"Alice." I called her name to which she immediately appeared from out of thin air beside me, Yoosung and Gilyoung were currently with Sangah who was explaining something to Hyeonseong whilst Joonghyuk was questioning Jihye and occasionally glancing over at me.

"I think your reputation will come in hand for now, lead the people, we'll discuss later." I told Alice who didn't react with any emotion, her face expressionless and unreadable as she only responded with a nod before heading off.

(LT)-...The presence from afar...

"We're going to meet up with Kim Dokja, Yoosung, I'll gift this to you, so use it well." I said to Joonghyuk and signaled Yoosung to come over, things were going to get busy and more serious from now on, no more time for casualness.

"Now, we'll move forward." I subsided my brief anger of a long life time I had harbored, finally getting revenge for my sister, I strangely felt a bit relieved and at peace...though I had to focus on...

|KIM DOKJA|

"CAN'T YOU GO FASTER?!" Sooyoung almost hit my head, she was constantly making avatars who were being used as distractions but the horde of demonoids would keep on our tail.

(KDJ)-Is this what was going to happen...?

"Han Sooyoung, in case of the fate of mine has been decided here, you should run." I spoke seriously to which Han Sooyoung looked at me calmly, she sat back down silently which was not something I had expected from her.

(KDJ)-And the strangest thing is...

Why exactly were there a massive crowd of monsters heading towards us in the first place?

Had something happened to Paradise?

What was Han Sooyoung looking at?

And had Joonghyuk arrived as I expected him to?

Questions left unanswered, I could only imagine-

"CRACK!"

Something flying, my world tilted.

"WHOOSH!"

Sent off, a blue screen appearing, hell was about to break loose.

"CRASH!"

Vision hazy, something wasn't right, I was still in the driver's seat.

The car...broke, tires flattened and I was...