EPISO|)-79

|KIM DOKJA|

We were running into enemies along the way, but the others easily made quick work of them.

I ran around the streets, making my way to where the meteorite was located from what the scenario listed. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Ah! I've found it. The meteorite. 

(KIM DOKJA)-I should te-

"Who are you?" A voice said, I quickly put my hand on the hilt of my sword, glancing over at who it was. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Whte hair and lips as red as a poppy blooming atop a snowy mountain. I can recognize her right away. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Joonghyuk sure has such a preference...she's one of the ten evils...

(KIM DOKJA)-The poison beauty, Seolhwa Lee!

|LEON TAKUIRA|

I recalled the three ways of how a meteorite could hatch, the first which was to wait until it started hatching when the scenario began or the second way is when people borrow the power the meteorite, and the third, fastest path...is to deliberately fill it with mana. 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Dokja should be here by now...that's strange...

"Hyung...what do I do next?" Yoosung asked me, we were watching from a hidden place for now. 

"Stay here, I don't want you to get harmed." I ordered Yoosung who seemed surprised, she crossed her arms and sat down as I jumped off the building.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I can't believe that bastard wants me to fight a catastrophe...the catastrophe of questions no less.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS TRY NOT TO TAKE IT AS A HARSH THING.] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Are you really me?! 

[ALTER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!] 

"ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRGGGGH!" A high pitched howl coming from my mouth, landing with a crash. 

"LEON?!" Dokja yelled my name, I rushed toward Seolhwa. 

"Dokja, if you don't kill that thing-" I began to say before being kicked to the side 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Who the hel-

"Joonghyuk?!" I shouted with confusion, why was he guarding Seolhwa Lee who was clearly trying to wake the catastrophe?! 

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-I can't...

"Don't move." Joonghyuk glared at me, I suddenly felt pissed as the internal battle between allies started. 

"You sunfish bastard." I grinned, guess we'll have to fight once more.