EPISODE-191

|EPISODE-191|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[YOU HAVE...]

The after...effect?

Or was it just something else?

It was just the fragment of...something greater than I could comprehend, understand, a question that needn't be solved.

[ THIS IS YOUR FOURTH DEATH ]

My brain was slowly flowing, I needed to keep thinking, keeping the information streaming through my mind.

There was...a lot of information I couldn't use, due to the lack of requirements, and how it needed...three people who knew of [<>]{^v}.

[OBSERVER LV.?]

Eyes that were mine...yet not at the same time, who was looking at that screen?

Whose view was I seeing the scenario progress from?

"...It's always..." A female voice sighed harshly, the scenery of a hospital room would introduce itself, the sunlight pouring in as it was dawn.

Glasses set aside to a wooden desk nearby, a boy with black hair in the bed in a patient's uniform who was currently asleep.

And the viewpoint I was watching from...they were just...typing upon a computer.

([ A SAVIOR ])

The rest of the words on the laptop were scribbles...though...I felt like I read it somewhere else before.

The voice familiar, the feeling...nostalgic.

"Hey, dumbass."

(LT)-...?

"Didn't you hear me?" Scowling...

"Or do you want me to hit you again?" Scolding...

"God damn it...what am I even doing...?" That appearance...

"Author...nim?" I uttered in the most softest, fragile, yet fuzzy sweet tone I could muster as I slowly opened my eyes, my vision hazy as I looked at the woman before me.

"Huh?" She'd look shocked, staring at me with a flustered expression, "What are you talking about?!"

(LT)-Ah...that's...

"..." A small yet...happy smile etched upon my face, the person before me was Han Sooyoung, but then...why did I say those words?

"...It seems you haven't come back to your senses yet, I don't know why your damn mom decided to leave you with me." Sooyoung would mention, we were in a Japanese styled room, the matted floor was...comfortable oddly enough.

"Well, sleeping beauty, I suppose you should rest up a bit longer, tch." Sooyoung grumbled, standing up and rubbing the back of her neck, before placing two fingers up to the side of her neck as if checking her heart's beating pulse for some strange reason.

(HSY)-Ugh...why does he have to look like that...?

Looking at myself, I realized I wasn't a female anymore strangely.

[THE PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN LIFTED, SOMEONE ELSE HAS TOOK IT IN YOUR PLACE.]

(LT)-Huh...?

Well, it seems the situation was...very weird at this point, but everyone should be immensely strong around this time...and...

"Bzt-"

(HSY)-Why the hell is he just sitting there...?

"Hey, is something wrong...because you look...ah..." Han Sooyoung would begin to say before her sentence became a silent pause, it was awkward now, but maybe it was because...I was really crying...I was...

(HSY)-...Wow...

Han Sooyoung's face...I couldn't tell what her expression was, but it would either be one of these two words, or maybe a mix of both.

Amazed.

Concerned.

There was no in between, or maybe there was, and that would be...fascination.

It was bizarre as I could hear Han Sooyoung's heartbeat speeding up, or how peculiar it was when her thoughts were at a stand still, or perhaps how abnormal when she was blushing.

(LT)-Is it...amusing...?

|HAN SOOYOUNG|

We never established ourselves as comrades, but an unspoken pact was made, though it was...

(HSY)-Damn it, what am I thinking?

I was flustered for a bit after he called me author-nim, which sounded nice coming from a pretty-

(HSY)-UGH, snap out of it Han Sooyoung!!!

So what if he was nice and beautiful looking with these jewel like tears?

Just drag him out, explain the situation, and go on your way.

(HSY)-Yeah, that's it!

"Ahem." A voice coughed quite rather loudly by choice, I turned to the doorway as Leon's mother, Hitori Takuira was standing in front of the door out.

"..."

"You look...awfully sick." She would say to me, merely walking by, and brushing off the tears of her son's face.

Looking back, I stared at that scene, I remembered what I had first met that man rather...unintentionally.

[ For they had met as enemies, though had fate fallen luck upon the protagonist who faced the powerful foe, they were captured by their beauty. ]

[ Maybe they would meet again, maybe it would...be a fated encounter. ]

[ Thus, the protagonist had spelled into a love that would never bloom, and so... ]

(HSY)-...I'll just leave them alone, I wonder what Kim Dokja would think-why am I still hung up on...

Moving onward, taking the step forward, outside.

(HSY)-...

|KIM DOKJA|

"Wow, master's charmed." Jihye would joke, though I think it was more literal, but I was unsure.

"Ahjussi, what did ya do?" Jihye glanced at me with a smirk, I sighed, it was regrettable, but this wouldn't change...

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION WATCHES YOU WITH REGRET.]