MIXED EPISODES

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"Wow...this is really disgusting..." Dallis said, looking as if he wanted to puke.

"How foul and vile..." Jeanne said, seeming grossed out.

"...It's not like we didn't see scenes like this back in the day." I reminded them

"That was only you who did...well, you know." Victoria said with a grim look on her face

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Yeah...I did do most of the killing...but Dokja, what's he doing here?

I observed the surroundings, Dokja seemed to be talking with someone as Han Sooyoung was thrown into a cage. I waited a bit longer until Dokja started to pull out his weapon

"Break all the cages, save the survivors. But kill all the corrupt first." I ordered, the others followed my command as we jumped down and got into action.

"Leon?!" Dokja said with a surprised look, it was then Alice and Yoosung appeared. Without any hesitation, we killed all the coin farmers in the area.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Finally done...

I stared at the blood on my hands, this wasn't anything new...

"Hyung!" Yoosung said cheerfully, she seems happy to see me.

"...Leon..." Alice pouted, she hugged me as Yoosung joined in. The others stared at me with surprise, Victoria and Jeanne looked somewhat annoyed. I wonder why...

"Can one of you carry her?" I asked the group, pointing at Han Sooyoung.

(HAN SOOYOUNG)-Why did I end up in such a situation...?!

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It seems she's awake...

"I can." Victoria offered

"Alright then." I said, Dokja then walked up to me with a calm expression.

"SLAP."

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Huh...?

"What was that for?" I asked, it didn't really hurt but it still stung.

"For making me believe that you died." Dokja grunted, he proceeded to check out some of the dead bodies and take items from them.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Dokja...even I wouldn't-...no, maybe I would go that far...

"By the way, what's with..." Dokja began to say, glancing at all the woman surrounding me.

(LEON TAKURA)-Oh, so that's what he meant....

"Dokja, it is not like that." I said honestly, with all of my heart. Though Dokja gave me a weird look and sighed

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Hey! I thought you were sad that I was dead! You bastard!

"Oh, and for the survivors here. I'll explain one thing, I won't be able to help you as we're all going to clear the main scenario. Head to Chungmuro for help. Take some items, help each other in case of more situations like this. Now, we'll be off." I spoke clearly, in a polite manner. I started walking off, with Dokja beside me as the rest of the group followed. Han Sooyoung was following us quietly, she probably knew she couldn't run away.

"Leon, can I borrow your phone?" Dokja asked, I took my phone out of my coat and handed it to him. Dokja was scrolling through my phone as we found a safe place to stay, the group began to divide itself like this:

Alice, Me, Dokja, and Yoosung.

Jeanne, Callen, Dallis, Victoria, and Han Sooyoung.

Though Han Sooyoung seemed to be staying in a corner, looking through her phone as well as Dokja. Alice began to explain the situation after everyone was teleported. Yoosung also explained her part as I summarized all the information.