EPISODE-75

|LEON TAKUIRA|

We had explained the situation to Lycaon Isparang, the prince of the imyuntar. We had already killed fire dragon Ignir, so there wouldn't be a fifth catastrophe, and if everything went well...we would only have to deal with three. Han Sooyoung was also curious about a few things to which Dokja answered, now it was time for us to learn the skill needed to defeat one of the catastrophes.

"Let us begin now." Lycaon said as the wind suddenly began to whisk in Lycaon's hands

"I will teach you the skill that has been passed down in our family...the way of the wind."

|KIM DOKJA|

The five catastrophes spawn in the north, east, south, west, and in the middle of Seoul. We already dealt with the fire dragon who was the catastrophe of the south...so the first catastrophe to awaken in the scenario would be...the catastrophe of the east. Additionally, the reason I hatched Lycaon was to...obtain the skill required to stop the catastrophe of the east.

(KIM DOKJA)-The skill, the way of the wind, has been passed down through generations of the imyuntar. So why is it...

"Master." Lycaon called out to me as I turned to face him

"I'm sorry to inform you, but...I don't think...you've got what it takes to learn way of the wind." Lycaon informed me, I was honestly shocked as I was at this for hours.

"To tell you the truth, I don't think you have the talent to learn any skill." Lycaon mentioned which only added extra salt to the wound

(KIM DOKJA)-...That's...

"Pft!" Sooyoung giggled

"HAHA...HAHAHAHAHA!" Sooyoung laughed whilst on her phone

"Dokja...I don't want to admit it, but I don't really think you can do it." Leon said a bit worried for me

(KIM DOKJA)-...

"Why? If you can master it. Why can't I do it?" I asked in a irritated tone while keeping a calm expression

"Because you're hopeless." Sooyoung remarked which just made me annoyed

"She's right..." Alice sighed, not even looking at me.

"No, there's just no way." I muttered, trying to think about how to learn the skill.

(KIM DOKJA)-Joonghyuk mastered the skill in five minutes, Leon mastered it in three.

"Dokja...are you thinking that Joonghyuk is the normal standard?" Leon said with a serious face, I flinched at his answer as I groaned.

"But still! I clearly understand how it works!" I shouted, gripping my head.

"Well, everything's easier said than done you know?" Leon mentioned

"Tempest in the left hand and storm in the right. The way of the wind will open up where the straight and the curved meet." I recited, Lycaon seemed surprised but I already knew the saying from Joonghyuk who did this multiple times before in his regressions.

"H-How? You really do know!" Lycaon gasped, looking at me with a shocked expression.

"But how am I supposed to do it?" I asked, not understanding how it worked.

"I'm sorry? But you explained it just now. I couldn't have put it better myself." Lycaon responded, this only made me more frustrated.

"Dok-...never mind..." Leon sighed, walking away and sitting next to Yoosung who was asleep.

"That was a metaphor." I replied to Lycaon who shook his head

"It's not a metaphor. You just do as you've said." Lycaon answered, this was driving me insane at this point. Were all the instructions in TWSA written in gibberish like this?! They were always so detailed about everything, so why was this so hard to do?!

"Alright then, how about you try this?" I challenged Lycaon who looked a bit taken aback

"One who meets the other to form Taegeuk, and again, the wind meets the other to form yin and yang." I tested Lycaon who seemed astonished by my words

"How...? How did you make such profound interpretations?" Lycaon asked, looking surprised. I was done with all this...

"Just show me..." I sighed, waiting for Lycaon to demonstrate how it was done.

"So, this is how it's done..." Lycaon muttered as if this was like second nature to him when a yin and yang symbol appeared in his hand in the form of wind

"One who meets the other to form Taegeuk," Lycaon began repeating my words as the wind blew exactly how I said it, "and again, the wind meets the other to form yin and yang."

(KIM DOKJA)-H...How is this even possible?

"AHAHAHAHAH!" Sooyoung collapsed to the ground in laughter and squealing in joy, Leon seemed to be holding back his snickering as Alice was covering her face.

(KIM DOKJA)-I won't let this stand!

"W-Wait, how about this?!" I yelled, hoping to redeem myself as Lycaon seemed to be getting prepared for whatever I might say next.

"The four winds meet to form a fortification, and the four winds meet again in the shape of a trigram..." I began to say as Lycaon's eyes seemed to widen with shock and disbelief, "...making it so that there is wind everywhere and nowhere." I finished with Lycaon trying to comprehend what I just said, his face full of surprise.

(KIM DOKJA)-That's what I thought!

"How about it? You can't, can you? That's exactly how I feel." I expressed angrily

"M-Master..." Lycaon started to speak, "I thank you from the bottom of my heart." Lycaon bowed in respect which made me confused

[TIER 5 HUMANOID DEMON, LYCAON PRINCE OF THE IMYUNTAR, HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY.]

(KIM DOKJA)-W-What?!

[YOU HAVE GUIDED LYCAON, THE PRINCE OF THE IMYUNTAR, TO A NEW PLANE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.]

[LYCAON, THE PRINCE OF THE IMYUNTAR, IS GRATEFUL TO YOU.]

[A FEW CONSTELLATIONS FROM THE PERISHED WORLD, CHRONOS, EXPRESS THEIR GRATITUDE TO YOU.]

[YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED 2,000 COINS.]

(KIM DOKJA)-This...This isn't right...

"HAHAHAHA!" Sooyoung kept laughing without stopping, Leon now joining as he smiled brightly. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like that before...but still...

[THE CONSTELLATION, PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND, IS AMAZED BY HOW PATHEIC YOU ARE.]

[THE CONSTELLATION, SECRETIVE PLOTTER, IS DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR CARELESSNESS.]

[A CERTAIN CONSTELLATION, IS LAUGHING AT YOU.]

[THE CONSTELLATION, DEMONIC JUGDE, OF FIRE FEELS BAD FOR YOU.]

(SO WHY'D YOU DESTROY THE THRONE? IDIOT.)

"SPARK!"

I recognized who that was, I turned around to see-!

(KIM DOKJA)-Bihyung!