EPISODE-FABLED

|LEON TAKUIRA|

We were all entering the first banquet floor, Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk were getting a lot of popularity as expected, but...

"Look! Look!" The constellations shouted, a huge commotion surrounded me as I felt embarrassed.

"Since when did Leon Takuira become a female?"

"He's a beauty I tell you!"

(LT)-God, these bastards are perverts.

(KDJ)-I need Leon and Joonghyuk to cooperate with me...but it'll be hard to get to Leon with all the...

("My dear incarnation.") Persephone spoke to me, I quickly made my way up the stairs as I passed another constellation who was in human form.

Persephone guided me around and to her abode, or her territory to be exact which was in the center of the second floor.

"...By the way, is there a constellation named Collector Of Stories around here?" I asked Persephone who looked at me with widened eyes.

"That's intriguing, stories as a modifier you say? Unfortunately not, but...I have a slight feeling that I think I know who you're talking about." She answered vaguely, was that why she took interest in me at the start of the scenarios?

"Oh, and a warning. If you do succeed a fable here...watch out for who you make enemies with." Persephone warned me, advising that I don't get into trouble.

(LT)-...

"Got it, I'll be going then."

|KIM DOKJA|

My situation was a bit weird, though most resurrection related constellations wanted me to succeed their fables.

Leon's predicament...was a bit...unusual to say the least, considering how many constellations were chasing after...

(KDJ)-...Will Leon stay as a girl...?

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[FOR AN HOUR, YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE SECRET ROOM.]

I was inside, this was where information would remain mysterious to everyone and everything.

"Creak!"

[CONSTELLATION, DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE, IS LOOKING AT YOU WITH A SMILE.]

"Hello, Uriel, I would have thought the master of the ark to have come greet me instead, but I actually prefer it to be you." I smiled back, Uriel's eyes widened as she grinned childishly, running towards me with open arms.

"Woah! It really is Leon!" Uriel squealed in delight, hugging me tightly as our bodies pressed against each other.

(LT)-This is a little too close for my comfort...

"I'm so glad! It's really wonderful to meet you, Leon!" Uriel snuggled into my neck, burrowing her head as she was smiling a lot.

And the most unnerving thing was...

(LT)-She looks like a better version of Alice...

"But...was that really you back there...?" Uriel asked suddenly as I remembered the moments with Nirvana...

(LT)-...What a gross memory...

"I'm not really good at...keeping my sanity in check...heheh..." I chuckled, Uriel seemed to smile in relief as her wings were still wrapped around me.