SP-EPILOGUE? - #5

|EPISODE-195|

|COS|

"Author-nim, you can't keep doing this." I sighed, looking at tsl123 who was in the shape of the story, TWSA.

"Shut it you idiotic prick, I'm saving this version of you."

"But you'll..." I worried, was she really okay with the consequences?

"Why are you concerned?" She scoffed, looking at me smugly as Leon Takuira was slowly recovering, but not as an incarnation.

There was still limits to her power, it was ridiculous...

"Well, nothing too bad." I looked over, it wouldn't take long, until someone woke up.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[You have entered...]

"..."

(LT)-...This is...probably the sixth time...

[Your new modifier as the star stream declared...]

['Ocean's Angel.']

I opened my eyes, feeling sluggish while getting up, now I needed to figure out wherever I was.

"There it was, right there, amidst the crowded trees."

"...I guess I have to do this myself now..." I sighed, looking at the scenery before me, was I somewhere in...?

[The Constellation, 'Secretive Plotter,' Is Looking At You.]

(LT)-Out of all the places I could've been sent to...

"Okay, Mr. Secretive Plotter." I grunted with anger, unlike my usual calmness as I did not have the time for this bullshit.

"What do you-" I began to say before the constellation himself appeared before me, but instead...he looked like...

"...Yoo Joonghyuk?" I spoke with awe, though he looked different.

"I am, not, him." He told me coldly, before smiling once more, "But it is quite the pleasure, to meet you in person, Leon Takuira."

(LT)-...A outergod...but as a sunfish.

"Go f**k yourself." I sighed, and this only seemed to interest the damn constellation.

"Sure." He answered happily, what the hell was wrong with this guy?