{It's Been Time|SP-EPILOGUE#8}

|EPISODE-210|

|Collector Of Stories|1833rd|

"It's finally...I see that the situation has changed again."
"Maybe these words don't matter much."
"To the ones beyond the sky, this vast universe isn't a simple matter."
"That one thing I will keep holding onto, the dream I once had, itself was essential enough for even..."
"My ideal."

The tentacles that crept down, I'm sure they didn't expect my presence, as I had fully descended.

[ Yo u .. . !]

"It's far too long to be funny, nor surprised, because..." Activating my status, the castle was within my domain, the entities outside though...

(COS)-As expected, Leon Takuira.

"Materialize." Coming to existence, a comedy, analogy.

Two swords in the forms of daggers, one as key blackened as midnight with white clouds and purple golden lines for its design.

The other harnesses an emerald, diamond, and ruby metal that was coated in vibrant orange.

{Set Pair Effect Has Been Added!}

[Origin Is Being Activated!]

"Hǎiyáng." The first dagger, containing the ocean.

"Lái-yī-qīhǎi." Secondary dagger, also known as Qī-dàyáng, limiting the seven seas.

[S t ay a -a w ay . .. ! ]

With a might of what could be described as calamity, the force of the deep waters of the very abyssal depths, I split it apart into a vast swath of an opening.

Without any moment to go back into track, no room for mercy to spare, the needless words weren't necessary for exchange, despite the fact the outer god perished...I would not receive a achievement as it had gone to Leon Takuira instead.

(COS)-The seal to the deal...yes, it'll all end via this way, as it was supposed to be done beforehand.

|Leon Takuira|

Upon facing the destruction of this very world from a catastrophe greater than before, maybe the same level as the dream eater...

"We need to run." Kim Dokja would state, but my unwavering ideal told me otherwise, how long had it been since I truly felt my heart like this?