SP-EPILOGUE? - #4

[YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T...]

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS FRUSTRATED.]

"I can't do anything about it, oldest dream."

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS SCOLDING THE COLLECTOR OF STORIES AND HIS NEBULA.]

"Do you even know what you just did?!" The demon king would shout at me, I would casually just sit at the desk behind the counter, as in this large library...I was the one in control.

"...I know, it's a price I'm willing to take." I spoke calmly, a bitter laugh as much as the coffee I was currently drinking, I could barely see out of one of my eyes anymore.

But this was a small margin, including to what was ahead.

"Will you...be watching?" I questioned, asking, yet knowingly...

"..."

The demon king went silent, his structure was now one of a teenager, time was cutting quick.

"...You'll see this to the end, won't you?" I simply chuckled, the demon king sighed, I guess we were both fated to disappear one day.

[In that subway.]

"...That damn wall still follows you around..." I sighed softly, "Leon Takuira will soon realize that fate wasn't talking about him." I chuckled with amusement, but also worry.

"...What are your plans moving forward?" The demon king would ask me, a concerned look on his face, if one were to truly disappear from this world...everything about them on the story would also fade.

Then some texts would be revised, deleted, edited.

However you would put it.

"...You already know."