{HORIZON'S DAWNED}

|EPISODE-194|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Today...I believe it was a marvelous day for many.

And on this exact day, I was pretty sure that every single person in the Seoul Dome was probably basking, adoring the dazzling light that they were immersing in.

[Someone has cleared the tenth main scenario.]

[Congratulations. You have passed the tenth scenario.]

The cowards called lambs which were hiding to avoid the demonic people, those who had barely even survived the first and second floors of the Dark Castle upon entering it of their own will to escape.

Who could be certain anymore?

All the incarnations who had somehow...just survived the threat of the scenario, everybody had received the same message.

[You have accomplished the 'Liberator of Seoul Dome' achievement.]

Of course, people wouldn't even understand what that meant, throughout all achievements and titles they might have gotten...there was one thing that their internal senses of primitive intelligence understood first.

Like how one's body overtook actions before someone's mind, a signal that they couldn't comprehend.

"Their limbs cramped, their pupils expanded and their lips trembled, quite shocking I suppose."

(LT)-You...

"I can give up my soul to you, and you'll become the new Collector Of Stories." He informed me, my body and any sense I had except for hearing was gone.

"But let's observe the scene a bit longer, shall we?"

My eyesight coming back to me, what I saw first, was an endless amount of stories.

And a damn screen that reflected the entirety of Seoul Dome.

[You can escape Seoul Dome.]

"Their long wish had finally become reality. The people on the first and second floors of Dark Castle were summoned out into the city."

(LT)-Wishes...hopes...

That was when...I saw it, the dark castle collapsed upon itself with the loudest crash of a sound, maybe like an earthquake perhaps.

The ones who weren't as strong, the weak were released from a horrible fate and dream...

"What do you think your actions caused so far?"

Hope, emotions that only resembled those that felt as if they been saved.

"But despair follows soon after...you know that too, don't you?"

My family, friends, anyone I ever truly cared for...

"Clink."

The seashell, the one given to me...

(LT)-Dad.

My father loved the life in the water, how sad was it that he died in a pitiful river?

Ironic, because...my parents had married upon the sea.

"The past is the past, the present will always be now, and the future is to come."

"But one could say the present exists everywhere,  and so...I hope you can break that, so there won't be multiple meanings."