EPISODE-102

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS THERE'S A CERTAIN DEMON LURKING ON HIS TAIL NOW.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Once again, must I tell you that was your own fault?

I entered the room as it seems Yoo Joonghyuk was having a conversation with the 41st rounds Yoosung which was staying silent during the whole duration of the talk, though I could probably tell why...

"Joonghyuk." I said to which he turned around and glared at me with anger, it seems he was pissed off, he had every right to anyway.

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-...Have your talk.

Joonghyuk walked out of the room without saying a word to me as the catastrophe of floods which I had switched out for an avatar during the short frame when I used my reality marble skill to change the scenery for a small moment in which case looked like I actually killed her.

"...You somehow still cleared the scenario...color me impressed, Hyung." She said with a small smile, maybe it was gratitude that she was saying this, but I could tell she was being completely honest with me.

"...So...what do you plan to do now? Maybe you won't tell me." She concluded, I sat beside her as she seemed more relaxed now.

(SHIN YOOSUNG)-...It's still...surprising that you've done something like this...

...

"I guess it was, though let's talk after eating, and also get you an outfit change along with a new name." I said with a smile, she looked at me with a grin, "Yes, Hyung!"

|KIM DOKJA|

(KIM DOKJA)-...

"...Sorry, could you repeat that?" I asked Leon who had barged into the room I was in, "What do you mean you'll...adopt Yoosung and Gilyoung?" I said with visible confusion on my face, Leon had a calm and stoic expression as he was serious about this.

(KIM DOKJA)-...You're still an oyster, and shall be from now on.

"You won't get out unscathed." I muttered with a sigh, glancing out the window at the rising sun as sunlight poured into the room.

"...I know, and sorry about..." Leon began to say as I raised a clenched fist

|ALICE SERAS|

"...Mother..." I said in a respectful tone in a polite manner, she turned towards me with those hazel stone eyes that were cold as an iceberg.

"Spew it out, child." She didn't even call me by my name anymore...I suppose that's befitting considering how I acted out those years ago...

"What...will you do from now on...?" I asked her, she didn't respond.

(ALICE SERAS)-...Of course, I'll be on my way then...

"...Watch over yourself."

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-A break before the next scenario...that doesn't sound too bad...

I thought to myself, but I had to raid it today.

The people I would be taking with me...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Mom isn't...here...

I didn't even get to see her face, how funny...

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SIGHS.]

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE ASKS IF YOU'RE ALRIGHT NOW.]

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS WISHING FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH.]

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING WANTS TO MAKE SURE YOUR WELL.]

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS SAYING YOUR STRONG WILLED.]

"...Can you guys not...?" I asked with a flustered expression, I was honestly embarrassed, maybe I was feeling things more easily now since I opened up.

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE SAYS NOT TO WORRY!]

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER JUST GIVES HIS CONSOLES.]

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION WANTS TO GIVE YOU A HUG.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-And they aren't listening...great...