EPISODE-53

|KIM DOKJA|

"Dokja..."

"Dokja..."

"Dokja...?"

"COUGH!" I clutched my neck as my eyes snapped open. I took this chance to catch my breath, feeling uneasy because of dying earlier.

"Huff..."

-They say that burning to death is one of the most painful ways to die...

"Huff..."

-It really does feel like hell...!

"Cough."

[PERSONAL SKILL, THE FOURTH WALL HAS PARTIALLY NULLIFIED THE PAIN.]

-The fourth wall again...

-Ever since Twsa had become reality...now that I'm living within its world...

-Why does it feel like...there's something surrounding this world...?

-No. This isn't the time to be thinking of such things. I should get a move on now that I have the king of no killing attribute.

I got up as the king of no killing should be taking effect about now. It was a special attribute that you can only obtain when you haven't killed anyone of the same species with your own hands or directly. I should be returning to my body soon if the attribute functions properly.

-And after that...

"DING!"

-Huh?

[THE EFFECT OF THE KING OF NO KILLING HAS BEEN DELAYED DUE TO A CONFLICTING PERSONAL SKILL.]

-A conflicting skill?

[YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS HAS BEEN FREED FROM THE CONFINES OF YOUR BODY DUE TO DEATH.]

[LEVEL 3 OF OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED AUTOMATICALLY.]

-What? Wait, this isn't right! I'm getting dizzy...

-Level 3 of omniscient reader's viewpoint...?

|YU SANGAH|

"Damn it. If it weren't for that punk..." Pildu groaned, I watched him as Gilyoung was resting on his lap.

-That's nice...I wonder how the others are so far.

I started walking towards them as I could hear Pildu talking to himself

"Why do I have to do as that brat says...?!" Pildu grumbled, it seems he really didn't like Dokja...but he didn't look like he hated him either. And then there were these voices in my head, Dokja and Leon called them...constellations? I looked back at Pildu who seemed to be thinking deeply about something, I put on a smile and went over.

"It's not so bad being friends with everyone, right?" I smiled cheerfully

"Get this brat off me right now." Pildu scoffed

"Come on. You were smiling just now." I said in a happy tone, before saying "I heard you were a major landowner in Chungmuro. How much land did you have anyway?" I asked curiously, though I don't know if he would answer or not...

/"Just as much as anyone..." Pildu answered vaguely

"But you were the only one with the landlord attribute. There were many other landowners in the coalition." I mentioned as Pildu gave me a response "How much land you own is not what counts. It has to do with quality." Pildu informed, I was really curious to know.