8. Dream or a Nightmare?

Please check out my other two books if you haven't although I haven't been updating them for sometime as I was busy updating this one.
Happy reading.

———————
Mattheo's POV:

It was the next morning and I still couldn't stop thinking about her.

We return to school tomorrow, so the boys decided to take advantage of today and get drunk.

"So, what did you all do at the ball besides getting bored?" Asked Blaise, staking a sip of the fire whisky and passing the bottle to Draco.

"I just danced with Astoria most of the time and drank, it was boring" said Draco, passing the bottle to Theo after taking a sip.

"I talked to daphne and walked around" said Theo passing te bottle to Enzo.

"Just got drunk and fucked some girl I don't remember." Said Enzo, passing the. Bottle to me.

I just took a sip and passed it back to Blaise.

"What about you riddle" asked Theo

I thought for a second what I was going to say.

"Same, it was boring"

What? I'm not dumb.

Fast forward a couple hours, we're all piss drunk.

Enzo and Theo said they were going out after after sobering up a little bit still pretty tipsy.

Draco went to the library and Blaise went to his room.

I took a nap.

Giggling, more giggling

And there she was, in front of me with her back facing me.

We're in a field, with dandelions everywhere and it's the evening and pretty windy.

She's in a flowing white dress, which is almost translucent.

I could hear her giggling, playing with the dandelions.

I couldn't she her face, but it looked surreal, like she was an angel.

I you walked toward her and sat down next to her and she turned to face me and smiled softly touching my face. She was still wearing her mask, so I still couldn't see her face properly and it pained me.

The wind blew her hair and it flowed with grace.

Every aspect of her was beautiful.

My heart aches not being able to see her face.

I gently touched her face and touched her mask.

I was about to take it off when I heard a knock from somewhere, I tried shaking it off and started to gently take off her mask when she touched my hand stopping me and whispered

"Not yet."

"But-"

"One day."

And with that she pulled my hand away from her face and brought her face closer to mine, when I heard that knock again and suddenly when I looked back, she was gone, I was alone in the field and suddenly, the sunny day I saw only moments ago, turned dull.

The dandelions were gone, the grass was dried up, it was cold, all the warmth and happiness was gone.

— end of dream

I shot awake, and heard that knock again.

I shook it off and wiped the sweat from my forehead and got up to the door and opened it.

It was Draco, "mother wanted me to call you for dinner." I nodded and he left.

I closed the door and sat down for a minute, rethinking everything.

I missed her.

I wanted to see her again, one more time.

To feel her warm touch.

I should write her a letter.

——————-
I know it's short but I did it in a rush.

Also, when it's time for the secret to be revealed, who should learn the other's identity first? Or should it be at the same time.

Also, do you think I should change the name of this book to
'Masked Love'?
Tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote.
Thanks for reading.
Ily all
❤️
618 words