41. Ending of war pt. 1

"Seeing you tonight?
Fuck it its fine"
———
Third Person POV:

Mattheo watched the images turn more and more hateful day, by day, their hatred forming.

He finally pulled his face away and stumbled back, hitting an old bookshelf, knocking several books down and sat down, leaning against the shelf behind him, while panting, he hadn't realised his breath was so jagged.

He slowly caught his breath and ran a hand through his hair, while contemplating what h just witnessed.

Mattheo's POV:

My head spun like crazy.

I was getting used to it by now.

Every thing made sense, again.

But I remembered non of it. Maybe because I chose to forget it, because it hurt too much.

So it's clear now.

I fell for her twice without even knowing it.

I'm sure she still hates me.

I guess since I made her, it's up to me to change it.

Just then I was startled with a loud crash.

I quickly got up and looked out the window.

The war was back on, and potter was alive and fighting my father while everyone else also fought. But the crash wasn't from outside.

I stepped out of the office carefully to see two deatheaters chasing someone up to the astronomy tower, and surprise surprise, of course it was her.

I quickly ran up behind them, still making sure they don't notice, and finally we reached the top and they had surrounded her, her back was to the railing and she had nowhere left to run.

"You're trapped Nightshade." Said one of them with a laugh, while they pointed their wands to her, I brought out my wand and watched as she carefully looked past her shoulder as the height and smirked? At this rate she'll never fail surprise me.

I held up my wand to one of them, while their backs were turned to me, but before I could do anything,

"You've got nowhere left to run." The other one laughed.

"Quite the contrary." She smirked as they looked at her surprised, but still cautious.

Suddenly she winked fell backwards as I watched my eyes wide and hand shivering, as those two ran up to the railing then shared confused glances with each other.

I quickly ran down to the nearest window down the steps and looked down. She wasn't there.

As if she'd vanished.

But what did see, was a bird plying down to the rubble in a distant area, I could barely make it out though, but how did a bird get in the middle of this in the first place, this is war.

I brushed it off and ran down to help everyone else.

Lyra's POV:

After escaping those deatheaters, I flew down to a secluded area and transformed back.

I helped some of the other students back to the great hall while the war continued. Riddle had disappeared for awhile but he was back.

I saw Ezra running up to me.

"Lyra! Lyra come quick." He said Panting.

I quickly followed him without questions.

He brought me to an injured Marcus, he was bleeding profoundly, and needed serious help.

I panic es but quickly got down and pointed my wand to his injury, I tried a couple times but I couldn't stop the bleeding, it was spelled, the poor boy kept squirming in pain, and he was about to pass out.

"Marcus! Marcus look at me! You can't close your eyes please! Please don't, I beg you!" I was on the verge of tears as his breathing got more and more unsteady.

"I-I." He couldn't speak

"Ezra, get Eliana now!" If there was anyone who could help him it was her.

He ran without another word and within minutes, Eliana and Jessica were here.

I moved aside as she bent down to inspect his injury, before she accioed a medic box.

She used an antiseptic and rubbing alcohol to first clean the wound then quickly started to stitch it up before he could lose anymore blood.

Her hands were covered in his blood as she sighed, finally touching his face as he sighed in relief before passing out, his face in Her bloodstained hands.

I was holding on to Jessica as we sighed, that scared the shit out of us. Ezra was beside us watching.

"I'll take his to madam Pomfrey from further inspection." Said Ezra.

"I'll come with you." Said Eliana, her eyes not leaving his face.

They got up as Eliana helped Ezra carry Marcus to the other end of the hall where madam Pomfrey was tending to other patients.

I sighed helping Jess up then hugging her. Things could have gone so wrong today. We always knew it was very possible for this to happen, but we were no where near prepared for it.

She wept into my shoulder as a tear slipped down my cheek.

I sighed letting go of her and heading back to help the others as she turned around walking towards a platinum blonde figure standing at a corner staring at her.

I walked outside, it was still going on.

"Well, well my dear, it's been some time." I turned around to be met with the man I blame for all the shit I went through.

My father.

"I have to say, I'm impressed you lived this long." He said with a wicked grin, maniac.

I got out my wand.

"What can I say, the people you want dead, always live the longest, and vice versa."

His grin grew, he looked absolutely insane. His clothes stained, ripped, covered in blood, his hair a mess, dirt and grime covered his face and body, but his eyes held murderlust, I always thought he'd end up like this. A sick psycho with nothing to stand for, who killed his wife and ruined his kids lives and devoted his to the suffering of others.

What I didn't expect, was I'd have the pleasure of ending his sorry life.

What can I say, like father like daughter.

————

I write this as fast as I could, in secret since I'm supposed to be studying right now...

What do think?

Ily