40. The Pensieve

Villain by Bella Poarch is like the perfect enemies to lovers kind of vibe in my opinion, I love it and have been listening to it nonstop.
—————
Third Person POV:

The image swirled again and became blurry, before once more, clearing up.

This time, the green eyed girl and brunette boy, seemed around ten. Outside, in a meadow, around sunset.

The sky glows in hues of pink, orange and gold.

The brunette, is sat sketching something with a pencil, very attentively, focusing only on the light strokes he makes in the paper, the girl is lying down beside him, playing with a couple dandelions in her hand, before the wind blew them away.

She frowned before getting up and smiling at the boy, who was too focused to notice.

"Theo, I'm bored, what're you drawing?" She tried to take a peak at his work, while he quickly moved it away.

"Not yet,  I'm not done." He said and moved away from her and returned to his work.

She pouted, before slowly moving back next to him to see, while he moved away again. She grew angry and got up, which finally caught his attention as he looked up at her as she started walking away.

"Hey, Lyra, where are you going?" He yelled getting up and closing his sketch book and running up to her as she kept walking.

"To see Marcus, since you don't want to hang out with me." She said, looking forward, still walking.

"No, don't go, we can hang out, just let me finish this, it'll take like ten more minutes."

She didn't answer, and walked back inside the manor, as the brunette stopped, watching her walk away with a frown on his face.

He looked down at the sketch and sighed, he walked back to the manor and went up to the attic, which had a small window looking down at the meadow.

He kept working on his sketch, he heard laughter and looked down to see Lyra, Marcus and Enzo, running around and laughing.

He frowned again.

The image flickered before setting on a bedroom, Lyra's bedroom. She walked in and was about to get in bed, when she noticed a small folded note in her nightstand.

She curiously picked it up and opened it.

It was a sketch, of her, she looked lovely, her hair flowing and a sweet mischievous smile on her face.

She smiled looking at it, knowing only too well who it was from. At the top of the paper was written 'I'm sorry' with a small smiley face next to it.

Her smile grew and she tucked it in her drawer before going to sleep.

She woke up the next day and ran to the brunette's room and barged in, as he slept under his covers, which she threw off.

He woke up and looked mad but as soon as he saw her, his face softened.

"Get up Theo, we've got lot to do!" She said hurriedly, as she took his jacket from his coat hanger next to his bed and threw at at him before running back out.