9. Love, your Raven

Almost Virgo season!
Tell me your zodiac signs
——————
Lyra's POV:

I was surprised to say the least. I opened the envelope and took out the letter, and a little dried lily flower was attached to it with light adhesive. I took the flower and examined it for some time, then finally read the letter.

My Nightingale,

I can't wait to see you again. Do you go to hogwarts? Why can't you tell me your name? You said you'd explain why you wanted me to address you as nightingale. I can't stop thinking about you. You said you don't know if we'll ever meet again. Please don't do that. You looked beautiful last night. When will I see you again. Wait, you don't have a boyfriend, right? I know this is a bit quick, but I really want to get to know you better. Please reply if you get this.

I miss you.

Love,
Your Raven.

After reading I looked around my room to make sure no one was watching me while I was smiling like an absolute idiot.

It was so sweet. He was so sweet. It was so cute.

I wondered if he was drunk or something because he sounded kind of like a child, well I'm not complaining, it was so sweet and cute.

I had to reply, how could I not.

But what do I say.

I sat down at my desk and scribbled for a while and crumbled it up.

Finally, after nearly an hour, i was done.

I sealed it with a shimmery white stamp and made sure to put a little dried primrose along with the letter in the envelope and sprayed it with a spritz of my favorite perfume, for an extra touch.

I made sure to write,

'To, My Raven' on the envelope and gave it to sapphire and ruffled her feathers and she was off.

It was time for dinner, so I went downstairs.

After dinner I went to bed.

Back to hogwarts tomorrow.

——————
I know this chapter was short and I apologize but it's my second update today and I didn't plan on doing it, but I needed to let you guys know what was in the letter.

Thanks for reading
❤️
375 words.
Ily all