18. The Slytherin Party pt.6

Thank you to
Eeyoremylove
For correcting my Slytherin spelling.

If you find any mistakes in my work, spelling or grammar, pls let me know so I can correct them, and I won't feel offended,
In fact, I love constructive criticism.

O and remember what I said about last part,
Well...... I lied
Sorry.

Happy reading.
————————

Jessica's POV:

Fuck.

I sort of knew why he was here, but I just wanted to imagine he was just.... Saying hi?
O who am I kidding, he's an asshole.

"What about the task?" I asked, getting worried.

"We need to start working on the vanishing cabinet, as much as i hate it, we have to work together."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, we start tomorrow, I'll meet you in the room of requirements, that's where it is."

I nodded

He walked away

Damn it, I was using this night to forget about this, and it was working so far, but no, his annoying ass had to blurt it to my face.

Fuck you Malfoy.

Speaking of which, time for me to forget I exist.

I grabbed too bottles of fire whiskey and plopped down at a corner and started downing it.

Fast forward twenty minutes, I'm pissed drunk and very fucking horny.

Not to mention my head feels like a feather and my vision is blurry, probably means I'm about to do some stupid shit I'll regret tomorrow.

But for now, I'll pretend there is no tomorrow.

I walked around a bit, slurring and tripping over my own feet.

Suddenly, someone came up to me, I couldn't make out their face but I could tell it was a guy.

"Oh Jessica? Jessica! I've been looking for you"

"Hm?" I could barely make out what he was saying but I didn't care, I needed a distraction.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but for now at least, I didn't care.

—————————-

Okay, now that's the last part.

I know it's short but that's it for now.

I would've updated again later at like 1:00 but, my cousin is staying over, so she stays in my room, so she's probably going to snitch on me with my mom tomorrow, so I can't.

Ily