24. The Plan (timeskip)

Hi

I don't remember all the things from the slytherin prince but I'll try to stay as close to the original plot as I can.

One thing I remember for sure is that it was goddamn depressing.

Huge time skip here
.....................................................

It's been a couple months.
The group has grown further apart day by day.

Ezra understood that in meant nothing when Jess kept avoiding the topic and even though it hurt, he chose to forget it.

Eliana grew apart and rarely interacted with anyone at all except Ezra and some times Lyra.

Jess put her full focus on the task and grew apart from everyone, but closer to Draco, as they realized they had far more in common.

Marcus lost his usual funny charm and now acted distant and rarely talked.

Lyra rarely talked and spent most of her time either studying or practicing her skills in the dark arts, mostly spells. She knows what's coming and is focused on being prepared, but she and Mattheo still exchange letters from time to time. She and the rest of her gang still have to attend death eater meetings with Mattheo and the others.

Mattheo grew far more aggressive and short tempered with attending meetings and doing minor tasks for his father. He had no time to tease Lyra as she didn't either and instead they focused on avoiding each other. The only happiness he had now was from the letters he exchanged, as they grew closer by them.

Mattheo's group also grew distant,

They no longer had their usual jokes and instead were focused on tasks and obeying their families. Theodore and Enzo now grew dull and quiet. Blaise slowly grew physical, and Draco avoided every one and grew harsh but slowly developed a soft spot for Jessica.

.......................................................

Mattheo's POV:

We just came back from a death eater meeting and we're seated in the common room being absolutely, Silent.

Blaise was reading, Draco was doing research from books he'd gotten from the restricted section of the library from snape, Theodore was smoking and Enzo was playing with his fingers.

Some times I miss the old days when we were happy and carefree, we thought we'd have a future, now we know, no matter happens, we lose.

But there's nothing we can do, we don't have a choice, we never did.

We don't have a purpose, only plan is to stay alive and for that, we must lie.

'When choice is limited, principles must be bent'

Suddenly, Draco stood up.

His eyes wide.

He ran towards the girl's dormitory and after a couple minutes ran out of the common room followed by Jessica with a book in hand.

Blaise sighed.

The year's coming to an end, we don't know how long we have. It's on Draco now I guess.