19. Missing

It's been soooooo long
So, I re wrote it and changed a few things.
——————

Lyra's POV:

It was the next morning. I felt like shit.

Surprise, surprise.

Luckily, I woke up in my own bed.

I got up and realized, I was alone in the room, Jessica was nowhere to be found and neither was Eliana.

But then I noticed Eliana's dress and heels were on the floor, and I could hear e shower running.

I got up and grabbed my uniform and towel and took off my heels which I was still wearing.

I patiently waited for Eliana and sat on my bed.

I groaned in pain as my head felt like nails wee being drilled into my skull, and flash backs of last night's events came back to me.

I was looking for Jessica but couldn't find her.

Ezra admitted he has feelings for Jessica.

Eliana went after him.

I pissed off Riddle. I smiled to myself at the thought.

Suddenly, I was brought out of my thoughts by the bathroom door opening and out came Eliana, all dressed. Only her hair needed to be dried and tied and she had put on her shoes and do her makeup.

Typical Eliana.

Some times, it pisses me off how perfectly timed she is. She never misses a step.

I rolled my eyes and she raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down.

"You look like shit." She smiled. "Shower's all yours, don't make a mess again" she added.

"Yes mother." I joked getting up and grabbing my clothes.

I entered the shower and put my uniform on the rack next to the shower and started to undress.

I got in and turned on the shower head, finally feeling at peace with the warm water running down my body.

I quickly wrapped this up and got out after I was done and dried myself and put on my uniform and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough." Said Eliana, not removing her eyes from the mirror, doing her eyeliner.

"Sorry I'm not miss perfect." I chuckled.

Her hair was dried and tied to a neat bun keeping two strands of hair out from in front of her eyes.

I quickly drilled my hair and pulled it up to a high ponytail and put on my socks and shoes and started my makeup, while Eliana packed her books and did the same with mine, following my schedule.

I never ask her to, but she loves doing small things as such, it's her way of showing affection, through small gestures. She loves to organize and tidy stuff, but she won't do all of it, so we occasionally hep out, but mostly she has it under control.