21. The Room of Requirements

My exams are next week, and because of how bad I did last time, my mum's been on my back lately and I'm a bit behind.

Updates might be slow for some time
I'm sorry
Ily
<—————————>

Jessica's POV:

I'm fucked.

Well of course I am.

I don't know what happened last night, can't remember a thing other than the talk I had with Draco.

I woke up with a headache in a dorm I wasn't familiar with, next to me was Ezra.

And judging by our state, we hooked up.

FUCK.

I panicked.

I'm so screwed.

I just picked up my clothes and got changed in a rush.

I stepped outside, but I knew I couldn't go to my dorm in this state, they should be out for breakfast in a few minutes.

I waited a few minutes and saw Lyra and Eliana leaving our dorm.

As soon as they were out of sight, I stepped in and saw my uniform on the bed I washed up a little and knew I didn't have enough time to shower and was about to teach for my uniform, when I heard a knock at the door.

I panicked again and remained silent, hoping whoever it was would go away.

"Ms Dolohov?"

What? I heard snape's voice.

The fuck is he doing here.

Another knock brought be out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes?"

"It's me, Professor Snape."

No shit

"I have a message for you, from Mr Malfoy."

The fuck does that blonde ferret want?

I slowly walked up to the door.

I was in a loose T-shirt and Trousers, luckily.

I opened the door to see him standing there with an unamused expression.

"Yes?" I asked, trying not to sound awkward, which it probably already was.

"Your classes for today have been canceled, instead, you are to assist Mr Malfoy with the task."

Shit

"A-alright, umm thank you?" I said nervously

"Hm, get changed, I shall take you to the room of requirements."

I nodded and quickly closed the door and hurriedly got changed into a simple outfit.