17. The Slytherin Party pt.5

Final part, I promise
—————-

Ezra's POV:

She walked up next to me and held onto the railing for support and breathed heavily trying to calm her breathing.

Then she plopped down beside me and groaned, taking off her heels.

"You asshole, you made me run up the astronomy tower in heals and a dress." She said, smacking the back of my head.

I remained silent.

"So, what's up?"

What?

What's up?

What does she mean by "what's up?"

She just saw me admitting, I have had a crush on Jess since fourth year, while I was under verita serum.

O Fuck

No She didn't

He face slowly tipped to a smile then a wide smirk.

This bitch was using legilimensy on me.

O fuck me.

"So...." She started

I glared at her smirk.

She noticed I wasn't comfortable talking about it like this, she changed her face to a soft smile.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked gently

I looked at the sky for a good minute before replying with a low, "mhm" while playing with my fingers.

"So, you've liked her that long?"

I simply nodded

"Do you plan on doing anything?"

"I don't know, I think she sees me more as a friend"

"I won't give you advice cause I suck at it, but I will tell you this, she's going through a lot, now may not be the best time, try to help her, comfort her, maybe get her to open up more"

I nodded

"Alright, I think I'll go back, you?"

"I'll be awhile"

She nodded and took her heels and left.

I pulled out a cigarette, and lit it, being left alone, with only my thoughts for company.

"Fuck it" I muttered lowly and dropped the cigarette, stepping on it to put it out and looked out at the sky and suddenly, jumped off and turned into a falcon and spread my wings, feeling the cold night breeze through my feathers.

I came back after some time, and decided to go back as I had nothing better to do.

Now, to get wasted.

Jessica's POV:

I felt like shit.

I was a bit tipsy, I've been trying to avoid a certain somebody for some time.

I went to the drink table to get a drink, what is it my 3? 4? 6?

Hm, lost count.

I picked up a cup and was about to leave to..... I don't know, where ever my legs take me I guess

When I bumped into someone.

"Watch where yo- Malfoy?"

"Dolohov."

"Great, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Don't be so full of your yourself, you know exactly why I'm here."

"Nope. care to elaborate? And make it fast, I've got places to be, I'm a busy woman."

"Please, the only thing I'm holding you back from is getting piss drunk and getting fucked."

"Exactly, Busy"

"Alright then, let's not waste any more time playing mind games, you know why I'm here."

I stayed silent.

"The task"

Fuck