14. The Slytherin Party pt.2

Hello again
How're you doing?

I just uploaded my new book
'The sweet lies within your pages'
Pls check it out if you have the time.
Love you and happy reading

Lyra's POV:

I swayed to the music, moving my hips, making sure to grasp his attention.

Since I was dancing, and spinning around a lot, I couldn't focus on Riddle, but by his expression, it was clear he wasn't happy and I couldn't be happier.

I wrapped my arms around Marcus and kept dancing, I turned to look back at him and noticed his expression furious and his jaw clenched, he crumbled the paper cup in his hand and let it fall to the ground, I smirked.

Pissing him off, made my night.

I turned to see him again after twirling and suddenly, he smirked, I was confused, and suddenly, someone walked by in front of me, blocking my vision for a mere second, and he was gone.

Riddle had disappeared.

I was a little bummed, but I kept dancing and two minutes later, Lucas said he needed a break, he walked off toward the drink station.

Suddenly, Pansy came out if nowhere,

"Lyra, you look great, I've been looking for you"

"Thanks, you two and why"

"We're playing Truth or Dare, wanna join?"

I wanted to decline, I'm not a big fan of this game, but then again, I had nothing better to do and the night barely had begun.

"Sure" I smiled at her, which she returned.

We walked towards the couches, where Mattheo, Astoria, Draco, Enzo, Theo, Blaise, And Ezra, Eliana were seated.

Jess wasn't here.

Pansy took a seat on Theodore's Lap and Astoria was on Draco's.

I sat right across from riddle, who was smoking a joint.

Seating Arrangements

Riddle stared death stares at me, while I tried my best to ignore them.

"Okay, let's begin. We all know the rules but we've added a twist, if you bail from a dare, you have to take a shot and everyone takes a shot of verita serum, before we begin." Announced Astoria.

The shots of verita serum were on the table, we each took a shot and Riddle stared dead at me and took his shot.

"Okay, Enzo, you first, truth or dare?" Asked Astoria

"Dare" he said proud

"Ooo" said Theo and Blaise

"I dare you to, sit on mattheo's lap"

He turned bright red, I choked on my laughter and Riddle glared at Astoria, then At Enzo.

Theo and Blaise burst out laughing, Eliana looked Amused, Ezra held a smirk, pansy Giggled while I barely held my laughter.

Enzo looked at Mattheo, while he glared at him,

If stares could kill, Enzo would be dead.

Embarrassed, he simply took the shot, while the rest of us snickered.

"Okay, Theodore?" Asked Astoria

"Truth"

"Chicken" whispered Draco

"Better safe then sorry"

"But are you safe" I said and smirked

He gulped, just realizing what he'd done.

"You know what? Fuck it, Dare"

"There we go" said Blaise rubbing his hands together.

"Make out with pansy" Said Enzo

She blushed and he smirked.

They stared to make out and I looked away.

"Okay, since pansy's busy, Ezra"

"Truth" he said

"Who's the most attractive girl, in slithering" asked Astoria, smirking

"Jessica" he said, against his will and me and Eliana stared at him wide eyed.

He instantly covered his mouth.

"I-I have to go" he said and hurriedly left while Eliana got up as well and chased after him.

I was about to get up too but then, Riddle said.

"Chickening out, Nightshade?" He smirked

I wasn't going to be humiliated by him.

I sat back down.

My turn.

——————

Might not update for some time
Ily
❤️