13. The Slytherin Party pt. I

Helloooooo
Back after a longggg time
Sorry for the wait.

Doing this in secret, if I get caught I will probably be disowned.

If you don't see me update for a really long time, you'll know.

Now I've been keeping you waiting for way too long, enjoy
And sorry for the delay.

Happy reading
Love u

—————————-

Lyra's POV :

"And done"

Jess just finished up my hair.

She's good at it.

We've agreed, we'd help her on her task of course but, she still didn't tell us what it was.

But before that,

We'd take this night like champs and get wasted.

No time to think of regrets

Tonight, we're not death eater kids, but teenagers who want to escape this world, even for one night.

Especially Jess, she's been pretty quiet after we returned.

Jess was the most innocent of all of us.

She was sweet, kind, funny and like a little sister to all of us.

Seeing her this way broke us.

It took everything in me and a couple yells from Eliana to stop me from barging into Dolohov manor and kicking Antonin's ass.

"There you go"

"Thanks Jess, it's perfect, you've outdone yourself."

She smiled in response.

The bathroom door opened and out came Eliana.

"Ready?" She asked

We nodded.

Jessica

Eliana

Lyra

Our choices were simple yet elegant, we weren't in the mood to overdress.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door.

It was obvious who it was.

I opened the door to a smirking Marcus and Ezra.

"Well ladies?" Said Marcus taking a good look at all of us.

Eliana rolled her eyes and Jess giggled.

We could already hear the blasting sound of the music coming from the common room, indicating the party was already mid way.

"Shall we?" Asked Marcus bowing down and putting his hand out for Eliana, which she just walked past and linked her arms with me and Jess, dragging us out with her while the boys followed behind.

We entered the common room to be met with the loud music and the smell of alcohol and sweaty, horny, drunk teenagers hitting our senses.

Usually, a combination of all that meant trouble, and we don't run from trouble.

Eliana grabbed my arm and yanked me to the drink stand and we each grabbed a red paper cup of fire whiskey and downed it feeling the burning liquid down my throat.

I have a high alcohol tolerance, so it'll be awhile before I'm out.

Jess on the other hand was no where to be seen amidst the crowd.

I tried asking Eliana and she took a good look around and shrugged but looked anxious.

She soon walked off god knows where and I spotted Marcus on the dance floor, drink in hand trying to flirt with a girl while she seemed to be enjoying it and kept twirling her hair and grinding against him.

I didn't really care but I was alone, so marched off toward them and took Marcus by the arm, gave the girl a obviously fake smile and dragged him off.

"Hm, miss me already?" Marcus grinned

"As a matter of fact I did, not to mention that girl was too happy, I had to ruin it."

He chuckled.

He took my hand and we stayed dancing and swaying to the beat.

After some dancing, I noticed a pair of eyes burning into me, and they belonged to non other than Riddle.

He was standing in a corner, sipping his drink and his eyes not leaving my body.

I remembered what happened earlier today and smirked, why not fuel the fire?

Let's have some fun.

————————

I'll update again as soon as I can, but probably on Thursday or Friday.

I hope you liked this chapter, I risked a lot for it.

Also, there'll soon be another ball to celebrate Dumbledoor's death......
Who wants him dead already?

Also, I figured out the ending and it is too perfect.

I don't want to spoil it for you,
But........

Lyra and Mattheo will be on opposite sides of the war and Mattheo finds out first and a lot more happens and the adrenaline is just crazy.

Hope I didn't spoil too much.

What do you think Jessica's task is?
It relates to the original story line.....

Don't forget to vote, thanks for reading

Ily all

❤️

727 words