Author's note

Omg Hiiiiiiiiii

I can't believe it

I refuse to believe it

WE'RE DONE WITH THIS BOOOK!!!

And I'll talk about everything I hate about it, feel free to skip ahead.

TYPOS - I make more of them than actual correct spellings.

My writing - don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my plot, characters, everything, I just don't like how I wrote it, it feels cringe and dull tbh, I need more details in some places.

Sexually tense scenes - I suck at it, I get uncomfortable and feel awkward but somehow I'm completely okay with reading intense smut T-T

Some decisions I made about the characters and plots.

That's it for this

Now

PEOPLE WHO ARE LITERALLY THE BEST:

Th0rnRoseS I LOOVVEE YOUU SO SO MUCH. YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST SWEETEST PEOPLE EVER. And whenever I reread your comments I smile so hard, you're so sweet and funny. ILYY ❤️❤️❤️

Eeyoremylove I LOVE YOU T-T you're so sweet and funny and kind and pretty and I loovvvee youu. You're simply amazing thank youuu so so much for being here. Ilyyy

Crystalise2704 thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, I didn't see you near the end but thank you for reading I really appreciate it.

luvsmia04  thank you so much for your votes and almost always being the first to read. You haven't commented except once and I still remember what you wrote and it means so much to me, thank you. Ily

Isabella-Slytherin Thank you so much for being here, I haven't talked to you in a while and I miss you, I've been waiting for you to update your books and thank you so much for the easing and voting.

ClaraDelageAutrice thank you so much for being one of the first people to read my book and thank you for your votes. I love your books so much and I'm waiting for you to update dangerous fate it is literally one of the best books I've read so far. Thank you.

RABrab6116 Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, you are literally so sweet and funny and I love you thank you for all your kind words you are really amazing and ilyy.

uwuhehe_69 TYSMMM for reading you are so sweet and funny and so nice you make me blush I literally ilyy so much you deserve everything for being so freaking sweet ilyy.

Booksaremylifs thank you so much for reading, I think you disappeared somewhere but thank you for starting this book, commenting and voting, it means a lot.

hollybell22 thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, we haven't talked in a while and I miss you, I hope you're doing okay and ily and I'm waiting for you to update your book. You are so kind and funny, thank you.

ThatClumsyGirl12 thank you so much for starting my book and leaving so many amazing comments, I love your book so much, you're an amazing author btw.

Violamiamigo thank you so much for your votes and comments, they mean a lot and thank you for reading, you are so nice and sweet.

People I know have read because I've seen them comment once 😅:

sadspoat

CapriMalfoy123

cIcken962

Draco_malfoysgurl23

Thank you so much <3

And a huge thank you to my best friend Callme_Mersilia for listening to me rant about this book and other books, letting me spoil everything and totally NOT stop talking to me for some time for it and pushing me to update and just being amazing, bitch ilysfm T-T

And finally, thank you to all my invisible readers ily so much.

And the reason behind the very small chapters in the beginning is because I prefer smaller chapters for reading and writing it's just a small preference but now I've switched to about 1000 to 1500 words maybe two thousand during important chapters.

I'm happy with this book, I feel like I'm still learning and I'm glad I can learn from my previous mistakes and thank you to all the amazing authors who inspired me.

Thank you to everyone who read this book it means so much and I love you.

My next book which I've already started is

'Forgotten Promises'

Again thank you ❤️❤️❤️