Epilogue

T-T

This isn't like the normal hp one, it's fifteen years later and thus isn't like the one at the train station.
————
Lyra's POV:

"Lycan Lorenzo Riddle get down here!"

"Coming!" I waited at the bottom of the staircase for my son to come down.

"Mummy can you tie my laces?" Said my four year old daughter Lucy.

"I'm a bit busy honey, who don't you go ask daddy." I said as Lycan finally came down, wearing his suit and his bow tie messed up.

"There see, you look great." I smiled.

"I don't want to wear this, this is stupid." He whined.

"Well too bad, you're almost thirteen, and besides, we're going to a wedding, now go help your brother with his, and fix that tie."

"Fine, will uncle Enzo at least be there?"

"Yes, along with uncle Theodore, Marcus, everyone. Now shoo."

He groaned as he walked back up.

"Try to calm down, no one's dying." Said Mattheo as he walked up from behind and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple as Lucy followed him.

"Mummy, mummy, look at my dress." I smiled as I looked at her pretty pink and white dress, and her brunette hair decorated with a floral wreath, as she twirled around for me with her laces tied.

"You look lovely darling." I smiled.

The boys finally came down.

"Mummy mummy, how do I look?" Asked Lucas as he stood in his suit and his bow tie messed up like his brother.

"You look so handsome." I smiled as i knelt down to fix his bow while Mattheo helped Lycan.

"Well, I think we're all ready." Smiled Mattheo as he picked up Lucy and put her on his shoulders as she giggled.

Mattheo wore a matching tux with our sons and I wore a red velvety dress that looked ragged upto my knees with quarter sleeves.

"Mummy, when will I get my basket?" Asked Lucy excitedly as she was the flower girl.

"Soon my love, we have to get there first."

We walked outside and got in our car, as Lucy and Lucas sat on either side of Lycan as Mattheo drove.

We finally reached the wedding venue.

Mattheo helped the twins out while Lycan got out himself and we entered, as Lucia smiled at the pretty floral decor.

"Watch Lucas and Lycan, I'll take Lucy." I told Mattheo as I pecked him one last time before I took Lucia to the bride's dressing room.

"Untie Lucia!" Exclaimed Lucy excitedly while running up to my sister who picked her up and embraced her.

"Look who finally make it." Said Eliana and with Jessica next to her.