Episode 1

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

August 24th, 1936;

"Where are the details kai?"

The tall, tan man in his military outfit got up from his chair as his slender fingers slides across the files over the table, making his way to his frightened subordinate. The young guy nervously standing in front of him, immediately slung his head low. His hands and feet profusely sweating.

"All the details are mentioned in the files sir.", he half courageously answered as the officer stopped a foot away from him, stretching his hand which landed right over the subordinate's shoulder making him slightly flinch.

"What about the extra details, that you share with the government?", kai's eyes widened as he immediately shook his head.

"No sir!", the officer's behind him, immediately held him by his arms as the man in his costly attire slowly stepped back with grace and nonchalance. A small smile stretched across his features but no signs of remorse of regret ever flashed as he plainly ordered.

"Shoot his entire family."

"NO SIR!!!", kai cried and sturggled but was firmly held by the officers.

There was a pair of eyes painfully witnessing the whole scenario but with no power to stop this barbarity.

"What about this traitor, Commander Kim?", one officer asked making the commander smirk as he settled back over his chair, tapping his fingers over the wooden table of the camp.

"Kneel him."

The young guy screamed as he was forced on his knees.

The man in authority leisurely took out his licensed gun before gesturing one his trusted men to step forward.

Handing him the gun he rested his back over his chair.

"Shoot."

The subordinate didn't think twice before pulling the trigger and shooting right in middle of kai's eyes, immediately making his lifeless body fall over the dusty ground.

Placing the gun back over the table in a respectful manner, the officer saluted before backing away.

"What's the next destination commander?", one of the officers asked as the others dragged the lifeless bloody body out.

"The era of democracy ends here.", Taehyung's eyes sparkled in greed of power as he looked at the map wide opened on his desk.

His eyes wandered around it as he marked each and every part of it as his own territory.

It's all going to be his.

From here onwards he's the only one who's going to rule.

Worshipping the government ends here.

Now it's time for the government and law to worship him.

"Now the dictatorship begins."