Episode 5

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

A long drag of the cigar before I blew out the poisonous smoke to let out all the irrelevant thoughts that kept my mind indulged.

"Is this commander trustable?", I took another drag watching as the subordinate with the three stars instantly got up from his place.

"He is sir. His late father-in-law served by our side and he's nowhere naive to change sides. Besides from his last performance I can tell that he's a man of power as well."

"A man of power?", I wanted to scoff.

"In this land, Choi soobin, there's only one man of power. Me."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Indeed. I've never seen someone as intellectual and powerful as dictator Kim before. It's not long before this whole land and all it's treasure would belong only to you sir.", I hummed before turning around towards the vast night view.

A slight commotion and my gaze turned towards the garden where I saw my guards dragging a woman my holding her arms, as she struggled to get away from their grips.

My eyes narrowed at her face and soon my lips twitched in a smirk.

Y/n. What a beautiful name....

The little tigress tried her best to claw at my well trained officers but they easily man handled her back into the mansion.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Her eyes speak more than her lips do.

When she glares at someone, as if wanting to rip off their souls.

Or maybe this favor was only done for me? That look of hatred could only belong to this sinner, right?

Seems like it's time to have a few words with this little one.

"Sir?"

I growled before turning back towards soobin.

Throwing the cigar at the ground, I crushed it under my feet.

"The commander from ilsan is here sir.", my gaze turned back towards him as a state of remembrance striked me.

I need to meet the commander today. The planning might take the whole night.

"Shall I call him in sir."

I settled down over my chair before gesturing him to get them in.

Another city. Another land where I would rule.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

Peeking through the window of the abandoned room, I saw the devil walking along with some commanders in the garden, probably seeing them off.