Episode 13

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

Y/n was panting hard, closing the door of her room before sliding over the floor.

She was quick to move away hence Jungkook couldn't catch her.

But right now, she's extremely scared.

Scared of what the crazy commander could do to her now, if he just blatantly denied even the dictator's offer for her.

Even after not being at fault, she feared the depravity of these cunning men.

A sudden loud bang over the door and she jumped from her place, instantly running away from the door, before hiding at a corner.

"OPEN THE DOOR PARK Y/N!"

Her eyes widened and whole body started trembling recognizing the commander's enraged tone.

"I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!"

She held her mouth clasped by her hand, burying her sobs. Tears continuously streamed down her cheeks.

"OPEN THE FCKING DOOR OR I'LL BREAK IT!!!!"

The rattling over the door got louder every second and the voice didn't only reach her ears but directly hit her already weakened heart.

She was terrorized. The most fearful she ever felt.

She shook her head still hiding behind the bed. Breaths getting more uneven every second.

She knew that not opening the door will make him only angrier, but she could not move her limbs that were stiff due to the terror.

"PARK Y/N!!!", the door was jolted so hard that she badly flinched.

"I'M GONNA FCK YOU SO BAD!!!", she cried harder as another jolt came to the door.

"YOU SHOULD'VE OPENED THE DOOR WHEN I ASKED SO!"

Her eyes nearly popped out of the socket when the door was laid over the floor and a breathless Jungkook entered inside looking like a predator.

She immediately hid more behind the bed while he yelled on top of his lungs.

"COME OUT!!!", he rushed towards the restroom and taking the chance she made a run to the door.

But a hiss left her mouth when a hold over her hair pulled her back before throwing her over the floor.

"I fcking told you to open!"

She shook her head vulnerably while he straddled her, almost crushing her under his immense weight.

"I am sorry! P-Pleaese leave me!", she cried but what she said seemed to have triggered him even more. His aura darkening, clouding him around like a misty shadow.

"What did you say?"

The sudden calm in his voice made her eyes widen. She immediately shook her head, pushing him over his chest. But the little force of her dainty hands did him little to nothing.