Episode 11

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

21st September 1937;

Cries muffled with the clothe shoved in her mouth, blue and purple bruises covering her face and body, and swollen eyes still shedding tears after a whole night of cry, jisoo's situation was worse than any other prostitute ever faced.

Although beast in the bed, Taehyung was not an animal like most of the men of the time.

Why would he? When woman were willing to open their pretty mouths or spread their legs at his one motion with all willness and glee.

But Jisoo happened to be a different case. She never desired to be a mistress to any wealthy man. She just wanted a simple life, she'd spend with a man she'd love. But all her dreams were brutally shattered last night.

"Y/n....", hugging her by her waist he pulled her suffocatingly closer.

Y/n. The one name that he repeated like a chant the whole past night.

Slapping her he reminded her a couple of times that she's not jisoo, but y/n, until she herself felt she was the said girl.

But who is y/n? Who could be the one that even the dictator got so crazily infatuated with?

Definitely someone way more beautiful than her. Someone way more charismatic than her. Someone he wouldn't treat the way he treated her the late night.

His eyes slowly opened and came in contact with jisoo's, which were already gawking at him.

His orbs held nothing as he stared at her a while longer before sitting up. He harshly pulled the clothe out of her mouth making her frantically cough.

"You're nothing like her.", he scoffed before getting up from the bed.

"Your previous master put you in such misery. If you can, then beg him to take you back. Or you might die in my hands one day."

He smirked while putting on his clothes, his back facing her while she smiled shaking her head, eyes glittering with unshed tears.

"I won't."

His movements came to a complete halt and head slowly turned back towards her.

"I've already been looted of my most precious possession. I wouldn't let the same happen to her.....", she couldn't complete as he held her face by pinching her cheeks, eyes boring holes into hers.

"You wouldn't beg?", his force increased so much that she felt her jaw cracking. Her lips pursed in a pout but she shook her head.

"You're one stubborn sl*t!", a loud slap echoed the room making blood ooze out of her now busted lip.

Getting a hold back over her chin, he again connected their eyes.

"I'll make your life a living hell in here.", he caressed her swollen cheek, a psychotic grin stretched across his lips.

Tears silently streamed down her eyes but she had nothing to lose anymore.

"Once I get her back, you'll be the one to serve my y/n. Hmm?"