•Dictator Kim•

゜゚・*✧AN UNTOLD TRUTH✧*⁠・⁠゜゚

"MONSTERS ARE NOT BORN,
THEY'RE CREATED."

๑◡๑✧✧۝✧✧๑◡๑

3rd April 1906;

3rd April 1906;

LOUD cries of a new born noised the dingy space. The woman wailed in pain while the old lady hauled up the baby in her arms swinging it and rubbing it's back to stimulate a louder cry.

"It's a baby boy."

The old woman informed the mother, who cared less about the small being but sobbed for her own miserable fate.

"I don't want to see it's face!"

The pale woman cried.

"He'll turn out to be a rascal like his father! A two timing infedile bastard!"

The old woman merely sighed.

Placing the kid back in the small crib, she settled next to the disheveled mother.

"You should've known it earlier yui. How could you think that he'll leave his wife and children for you. He just used you and left."

Yui only cried harder realizing that she was only betraying herself by thinking that a man as powerful and rich as him could fall in love with a mere slave like her.

At the young age of seventeen, being brought from Japan after a war to Korea, she was a slave for one powerful officer. And that's when her fairytale begin. Or maybe, her worst nightmare?

He was loving and kind to her, and she thought of it to be her own tale where the prince came for her rescue. But now when he's nowhere in her sight, leaving her alone ignorant to his own flesh and blood which grew inside her body, she finally came out of her fascination, facing the brutal reality.