Episode 7

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

September 15th, 1937;

I woke up with puffed eyes, a throbbing head and bearly energetic limbs.

I looked around at the girls soundedly asleep on their beds and wondered. Have they already accepted their defeat? Or are they happy with their lives here?

This place is lavish. The beds of the dorms were so soft then one would never want to wake up from the slumber.

But not staying awake for long can cause such damages that one can't even imagine of.

Last night was a close call....

I dragged my feet out of the dorms before looking around for anyone's presence.

The coast is clear.

I hurried my feet across the hallway before hiding behind another wall as the old lady again paced around the dorms.

Is she in charge of these girls? I should beware of her.

Pursing my lips in a thin line, I slowly stepped back while keeping my gaze on the lady who was peeking inside the dorms.

I hope she doesn't notice my bed....

Being at a safe distance I didn't think twice before twisting myself around and making a run across the hallway.

I remember the ways to the entrance so this is probably not leading to where I want it to.

Panting hard after the tiring run, I rested my hand on the pillars as my gaze slowly lifted up at the view in front of me.

A spacious garden with various species of flowers embedded on the ground, scenting the place with alluringly fragrances.

My bare feet slowly fell over the dewy grass as I finally saw the blue clouded sky over my head.

All the anxiety, all worries and miseries as if disappeared that very moment.

I could breath again.

A smile stretched across my lips and I couldn't help but twirl in ecstasy.

I wanted to laugh and giggle as if the freedom I was looking for, finally embraced me.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Laying naked next to the woman, Taehyung's slumber was slightly disturbed due to the small sounds that reached his ears.

The melodious laughs and breath taking giggles that slowly made him open his eyes.

Getting up from the bed, leaving the unconscious and exhausted woman, he peeked through his window, down towards his gardens where a small figure came right into his sight.

Twirling and giggling unknown to the two eyes keenly watching her, y/n was full of glee as there was no one around to stop her or force her anymore.

A moment of freedom was all she could get considering her situation.

Madam Lee also reached there as her voice must've been also heard by her.

The old lady was about to step forward when her eyes fell on the dictator standing over his window, gesturing her to instantly stop at her steps.

Madam Lee, knowing best to oblige her master, stepped back and turned away to leave while Taehyung keenly observed his new possession.

There is something different about this new girl. Something that wants him to keep her all to himself. Something that wants him to keep looking at her as she smiles and colors everything around her in rainbows and sunshine.