Episode 19

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Sitting in the car besides the eerily quiet commander, she was tapping her feet in anxiousness, clutching the hem of her dress tightly in her fists. Her eyes were shut, brain stormed with virulent thoughts.

'HAIL DICTATOR KIM!'

The loud cheerings from behind the tall walls were still reaching her ears.

"Drive."

At the commander's order, the pedal of the jeep was instantly pressed making the car quickly accelerate out of the castle like mansion.

After he found her, they didn't stay a moment more, as he instantly dragged her along to the jeep without even informing anyone about their departure. His actions, one of haste and desperation.

Being one of the biggest commanders in country, his role was important in the dictator's triumph. No doubt without his help, Kim Taehyung wouldn't be celebrating a day like this today. So it was unexpected for him to not to be a part of the feast.

She pursed her lips together, moving her head towards the window. The sun in the sky drowned down just like her drowning fate, leaving a dark misty scenic view behind.

The dictator has her family.

Her whole body felt toned due to anxiety as she restlessly shifted in her seat.

Her family was her only hope, her only strength and indeed..... her only weakness.

They were the reason she came all the way back to this country.

They were the reason she got clawed into the hands of this unhinged dictator.

Just to protect them, to support them, she could cross any known limits or beyond.

But what was she suppose to do now?

The whole journey passed with the pessimistic thoughts continuously invading her mind.

The passage ended with them reaching back to the commander's residence.

The commander got out of the jeep and then the door to her side also got opened.

She didn't want to go back to this place again. The worries killing her inside as to what would happen to her family if she didn't agree to the dictator's terms.

She followed behind as he guided her back to the cage he kept her in.

She was already hyperventilating due to all the anxiousness and right now she couldn't make herself get into that room again.

It would be too suffocating.

He was unlocking the door to her room from outside while she stood besides him silently struggling with the internal storm.

"What did the dictator say?"

Her eyes widened meeting his back as he pushed the door open.