Episode 6

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"The dictator wanted you at the party, sir.", yeonjun exclaimed holding the bunch of files while Jungkook sat across him over the arm chair of his mansion office.

"I'm not interested in his useless parties.", passing a degrading comment he gestured his subordinate to place the files over the desk.

"You found the doctor?", he asked Yeonjun to which the latter looked rather apologetic as he shamefully shook his head.

"She was indeed skilled. But there will be many more foreign doctors around. Shall I call another foreign doctor for madam Emma?"

Jungkook shook his head, getting a hold of the red file before going through it's content as Yeonjun obediently kept standing ahead.

"The doctors are already treating Emma. But keep finding that doctor."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

It was already past midnight.

Taehyung was completely wasted by now and y/n's back was totally numb after sitting at his lap for the longest hours.

His hands continuously invading her body, his lips occasionally teasing her nape. She wanted it all to end now. But also dreaded what the end would be.

He finally got up from his place making her jolt, but his steel tight grip around her arm kept her steady.

The commanders didn't forget their manners and instantly got up from their places but keeping their gazes low, knowing better to never gawk at the dictator's woman. Specially after witnessing commander haruto's denouement.

He dragged her away while she cried, hands clawing his hold to make a run.

But the man of power didn't budge as he easily pulled her up by her waist, throwing her over his shoulder.

Her heart stopped beating as a hard impact landed over her back.

Her cheeks turning crimson red and eyes widen in shock.

He chuckled as he slowly strode down the hallways before finally pushing open the door of his room.

Even after being heavily drunk, he was very much aware of his surrounding.

Throwing her over the floor, he nonchalantly strode across it, before sitting over his king sized bed, man widening his legs as she hissed in pain at the hard impact.

"Get up and dance."

The expressions of disbelief were short lived over her face as she put her body on action.

The door was right besides her, but she didn't dare to even try.

What could she even do besides obliging?